Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please help an international student
    On the UCAS tracker it said accepted next to my firm choise, what do I do know? Is that it?
    Do I just go their on the 20/9, first day of freshers week, and that's it?
    Or will they send me something to sign ect. by mail (when?) or can you just confirm it by phone?

Thanx a lot for any help..

ReputationRep:
    thanx a lot...
    have you already recieved yours??? (if your going to uni this year, that is..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    thanx a lot...
    have you already recieved yours??? (if your going to uni this year, that is..)
    PQ isn't at uni (not as a student anyway!) but most people who are going to uni this year have received their AS12 letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    PQ isn't at uni (not as a student anyway!) but most people who are going to uni this year have received their AS12 letter.
    Yeh I've got mine and sent it back. Unfortunatly I havn't heard anything else (though it has only been 6 days since I posted my confirmation) and I want to know more.

ReputationRep:
    did you get yours after being accepted (after 19/8) or was it ages ago..?
    what does it look like ( I hope I haven't accidently thrown it away..).. ??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Yeh I've got mine and sent it back. Unfortunatly I havn't heard anything else (though it has only been 6 days since I posted my confirmation) and I want to know more.
    I recieved mine on August 20th, the day after exam results, and then sent it off the next day (Saturday). Unfortunately, I'm still waiting to hear from my uni :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    did you get yours after being accepted (after 19/8) or was it ages ago..?
    what does it look like ( I hope I haven't accidently thrown it away..).. ??? :eek:
    It says AS12 at the top in orange and below it says Confirmation. It's got a reply slip on the bottom which you're supposed to cut off. It says do not throw away as it's needed for future reference (opening a bank account etc).

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.