The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR Chemistry B C1,C2,C3

How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.
Original post by lawz111
How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.

THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER :biggrin:
the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D
That was way too easy
Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1
Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...
Reply 4
Original post by Sakura-Sama
THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER :biggrin:
the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D

True, and yeah I hope the B4,B5 and B6 paper is better but not looking forward to section D πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
Reply 5
Original post by papayapapaya
Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...

I think you should be fine. I'm sure they'll double check before submitting them as lots of people will make little mistakes like that, I sure have on one of the other papers 😊
Reply 6
Original post by whyamialive
That was way too easy
Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1

Me too 😊

Quick Reply

Latest