Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawz111)
    How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.
    THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER
    the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
    Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D

ReputationRep:
    That was way too easy
    Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1

ReputationRep:
    Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Sama)
    THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER
    the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
    Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D
    True, and yeah I hope the B4,B5 and B6 paper is better but not looking forward to section D 😂😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by papayapapaya)
    Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...
    I think you should be fine. I'm sure they'll double check before submitting them as lots of people will make little mistakes like that, I sure have on one of the other papers 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyamialive)
    That was way too easy
    Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1
    Me too 😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 9, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.