lawz111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.
Sakura-Sama
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lawz111)
How did you guys think that exam went? I thought it was pretty good,I liked the questions. Also, I definitely preferred it to the Biology one on 24/05/17.
THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER
the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D
whyamialive
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That was way too easy
Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1
papayapapaya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...
lawz111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sakura-Sama)
THAT WAS AN AMAZING PAPER
the only thing is...the grade boundaries would be pretty high since it was a fairly easy paper..........
Biology wasn't that great -_- but B4 B5 B6 hopefully would be better along with that damn section D
True, and yeah I hope the B4,B5 and B6 paper is better but not looking forward to section D 😂😄
lawz111
Rep:
?
(Original post by papayapapaya)
Went well but I'm worried that that the examiners won't see my answers where I used extra space at the back because I didn't mark them with a star and apparently you're supposed to? The invigilators never told us to but I know that the markers only get a scan of the answer they're marking and I'm worried that I'll get a lazy examiner who won't think to check...
I think you should be fine. I'm sure they'll double check before submitting them as lots of people will make little mistakes like that, I sure have on one of the other papers 😊
lawz111
Rep:
?
(Original post by whyamialive)
That was way too easy
Hyped for Chemistry unit 2 as i am better at it than i am at unit 1
Me too 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.08%
Virtual campus tours/open days (128)
24.15%
Live streaming events (46)
8.68%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.81%
A uni comparison tool (123)
23.21%
An in-person event when available (117)
22.08%