Should Corbyn resign? Watch

Exceptional
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Without certain extreme right wing prior UKIP voters switching to the Tories and anti indyref2 voters in Scotland, Labour would have had a higher popular vote and potentially more seats than the incumbent. Their motivation was the hard Brexit put forward by Theresa.

Without Brexit, Jeremy would have won. Why would he resign when people clearly liked his policies, particularly when the Brexit motive to vote Tory disappears in 2 years?
The Great Game
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by missedhit)
You must be a magician because without it actually happening, all you have is your imagination. The reality is that Tories decided to run the election on the strong and stable character of Theresa May which became an utter joke, led to a lost majority and embarrassment. Historically, losing Tory leaders don't hang on for long. I suggest you hope that the next leader will be stronger and more stable.
May is a centrist remainer. We need a charismatic right wing alternative.
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's ****ing stupid. Why tf would he do that
He can win after 5 years anyways.
missedhit
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by The Great Game)
May is a centrist remainer. We need a charismatic right wing alternative.
True, true, and lets leave the centre for Lib Dems to occupy and rebuild. I'm not sure if Tories decide to do that. There's one person in the party who has history of strong leadership and has support across the party, but they are centre-right. I would like to see a credible candidate that's as far to the right as JC is to the left.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads