The Student Room Group

Can I still get offers from top uni's?

Hi,

I reckon I didn't good in one of my AS this year (Maths) and know I got a grade D/E in that subject, however, in my other two subjects I am pretty confident I got a minimum of B's...Can I still get offers from top uni's, for example, Kings College, if i was to retake the maths exam's next year with my A2's??
Original post by ABCgcseABC
Hi,

I reckon I didn't good in one of my AS this year (Maths) and know I got a grade D/E in that subject, however, in my other two subjects I am pretty confident I got a minimum of B's...Can I still get offers from top uni's, for example, Kings College, if i was to retake the maths exam's next year with my A2's??

I did something akin to this, did poorly in maths AS but worked hard at the start of A2 so my predicted grades were A*BB, this allowed me to get offers from the universities I wanted :smile:

It also depends on what course you'rel looking at
Reply 2
Hi,

For which course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

It depends on the course you are taking. If you are taking engineering then the maths grade is really important.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending