The Student Room Group

Am i eligible for clearance or Extra?

So I a conditional offer from my firm choice university, I do not have an insurance choice. I am not sure If i will be able to meet the conditions for my firm choice so if i end up failing my exams where could I go? I still want to go to uni
Original post by Jennim
So I a conditional offer from my firm choice university, I do not have an insurance choice. I am not sure If i will be able to meet the conditions for my firm choice so if i end up failing my exams where could I go? I still want to go to uni

If you dont meet your conditional then you can go into clearance.

Extra is only for those who hold no offers and you hold one.

Clearance is where everyone looking for a place will soon go

If you dont do well then dont rule out a gap year plus resits v just going anywhere.
You are about to commit to £50,000 worth of spending. Be smart and spend it on the right uni for you.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
If you dont meet your conditional then you can go into clearance.

Extra is only for those who hold no offers and you hold one.

Clearance is where everyone looking for a place will soon go

If you dont do well then dont rule out a gap year plus resits v just going anywhere.
You are about to commit to £50,000 worth of spending. Be smart and spend it on the right uni for you.

can i sign up for clearance now or do i have to wait and see what i get for my results
Original post by Jennim
can i sign up for clearance now or do i have to wait and see what i get for my results

you have to have your results to go through clearing
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
you have to have your results to go through clearing

oh ok thanks
Original post by Jennim

You should sign up to direct contact on UCAS

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/no-offers-use-clearing/direct-contact-service

Read about it, it's useful.

Quick Reply

Latest