The Student Room Group

Eduqas (wjec) A2 physics 2017

Scroll to see replies

Anyone get the percentage uncertainty on the specimen paper for component 3? All we keep getting is 0.4x10^-34 as the absolute? There are already many errors in the mark scheme for this question so would just like a general consensus
Original post by Fayhawkins142
Anyone get the percentage uncertainty on the specimen paper for component 3? All we keep getting is 0.4x10^-34 as the absolute? There are already many errors in the mark scheme for this question so would just like a general consensus

first of all im confused because it's asking for percentage uncertainty yet the mark scheme is an absolute uncertainty. the percentage uncertainty in each gradient summed which is equal to +/- 15.57% which is +/- 0.8x10^-34 although i didn't get the exact values for the gradient so mine was slightly different. But the % uncertainty is defo 15.57%

This paper is gonna be ****ing hard
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 22
Good good good everyone?
Reply 23
That went quite well, got the wrong moment of inertia though, didn't even realise we needed to know them haha
Reply 24
Original post by danley
That went quite well, got the wrong moment of inertia though, didn't even realise we needed to know them haha

Inertia? Do you do eduqas?
Reply 25
How did everyone else find it? I thought it wasn't too bad, just short on time tbh
Reply 26
Original post by AJ_P
Inertia? Do you do eduqas?

In the sports module? Yeah I didn't have a lot of time either
Reply 27
Original post by danley
In the sports module? Yeah I didn't have a lot of time either

oh right, yeah forgot you may have done different section. I did medical physics
Reply 28
Was really worried about magnetic induction stuff, but seemed pretty fair when it came up. Also there seemed to be quite a few derivation questions that I didn't know we had to know
Original post by AJ_P
Was really worried about magnetic induction stuff, but seemed pretty fair when it came up. Also there seemed to be quite a few derivation questions that I didn't know we had to know

I messed up the radioactivity part with the ratios and the higgs boson lost like 9 marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending