Parking at Bradford

Watch this thread
Iheartapple04
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I just wanted to know if the university offers car parking? Also how much would it cost and what would be the likely hood for me to get a space every day?

any other suggestion of anywhere else nearby I could obtain parking or a permit as I am not very familiar with the area?

If parking isn't an option could you suggest any modes of transport the University may have for me to get to and back from my accommodation every day?
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hello :wavey:

Yes, we do have parking on campus! There's some information here. It can get busy sometimes but there's also on street parking/ other car parks nearby.

There are plenty of buses that stop outside the university. If you know the postcode of your accommodation then you can use the journey planner on www.wymetro.com to see the bus services available.

Have you considered staying on campus at The Green?

I hope that helps!

Emma

(Original post by Iheartapple04)
I just wanted to know if the university offers car parking? Also how much would it cost and what would be the likely hood for me to get a space every day?

any other suggestion of anywhere else nearby I could obtain parking or a permit as I am not very familiar with the area?

If parking isn't an option could you suggest any modes of transport the University may have for me to get to and back from my accommodation every day?
boiledegg
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How do the car park barriers work?
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hello

I believe that if you hold your pass up to the receiver at the barrier it should flash green before the barrier goes up.

If you've any issues at all our Estates team will be able to help! Their number is 01274 233001

Have you started your studies yet?

Thanks

(Original post by boiledegg)
How do the car park barriers work?
staceysss
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hiya, is there parking at The Green? A car will come in handy for Nursing placements
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by staceysss)
Hiya, is there parking at The Green? A car will come in handy for Nursing placements

Hi

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

Parking is available at the university. Once you have received a UoB Student ID, you can apply for a permit which you can pay for each month.

If you don't require regular parking, you can apply/pay for a scratchcard to use on a daily fee basis.

Alternatively, there is parking available on the surrounding streets.

Cheers

Joe
Nevejames
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hello, I have applied for a permit to park. Do I get sent out a physical permit or is it just the student badge I hold up to the barrier? Also, how do you access the student parking? Thank you
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Nevejames)
Hello, I have applied for a permit to park. Do I get sent out a physical permit or is it just the student badge I hold up to the barrier? Also, how do you access the student parking? Thank you
Hello!

Please email [email protected] who can help you further with this

Thank you

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (13)
31.71%
Take a gap year (10)
24.39%
Resit my exams (7)
17.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (5)
12.2%
I don't know yet (3)
7.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
7.32%

Watched Threads