The Signs of a Controlling Relationship

Watch
Anonymous #14
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
If she’s cheated in the past I wouldn’t trust her on it but that’s up to you.

Personally I did meet up and hang out with a guy a used to sleep with (as he was my best friend) while I was dating someone else. Turns out I was the one being cheated on but oh well.
Yeah she made out with another guy on a night out while in a relationship (her last relationship) but told him straight away (the next morning) felt really bad ect.

sorry to hear about your situation, hope everything is good on your end now though
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah she made out with another guy on a night out while in a relationship (her last relationship) but told him straight away (the next morning) felt really bad ect.

sorry to hear about your situation, hope everything is good on your end now though
Yeah I’m now dating my best friend and couldn’t be happier.
Anonymous #14
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
Yeah I’m now dating my best friend and couldn’t be happier.
That's fantastic, good luck
Thisplace
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What if she is spending one to one time with a friend she used to sleep with? Like going to his house to hang out... is that regarded as okay?
Yeah . . . In an alternate reality maybe
QueenEsther
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
How can i advise my friend to come out of a controlling relationship? she based her whole relationship on netflix shows that promote 'toxic relationships'
QueenEsther
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by QueenEsther)
How can i advise my friend to come out of a controlling relationship? she based her whole relationship on netflix shows that promote 'toxic relationships'
i just really don't know how to help her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (136)
50.56%
No (133)
49.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed