Turn on thread page Beta

Remarks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am having 3 of my A2 papers remarked because they were substantially lower than what i had expected them to be. Is anyone else having some papers remarked?

I have had them done as priority and i had them sent them on friday so when should i expect to get the result back? Has anyone had remarks in the past and what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Brave girl, I wanted to get one of my economics modules remarked but since I can get into King's with my grades at present I'm too scared to get them remarked, even for prides sake!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clare64)
    I am having 3 of my A2 papers remarked because they were substantially lower than what i had expected them to be. Is anyone else having some papers remarked?

I have had them done as priority and i had them sent them on friday so when should i expect to get the result back? Has anyone had remarks in the past and what happened?

I had a paper remarked in Jan as I got an E and my tutor knew I should have got a much higher grade, so the college paid for it to get remarked and got one mark away from a B.

Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    I know there is always a risk that they can go down, but i don't think mine would go down enough to drop a grade. Does anyone know of people whos grades went up or down with remarks?

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad to hear that are success stories, one of my English units was an E and i really can't understand it because i worked hard and felt positive that i had a low B or high C. If mine goes up as much as yours did i'll be really happy.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.