On a break with my boyfriend- should I sleep with his friend?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for over half a year but we have decided to have a "break" from our relationship as we were arguing a lot. For example, I've just finished my university exams and he would get annoyed when I spent the whole day studying. Also, he often tried to sleep/ make out with me when we went to bed but I wasn't in the mood because I was stressed about exams and that made him really moody with me.

Anyway, we decided to go on a break as of yesterday but I'm not really sure what he means by break. I went to my best friend's house party last night and ended up having a panic attack in her bathroom. A guy (who happens to be close friends with my boyfriend) came in and he knew I was having a panic attack so he knelt down on the floor next to me and did deep breathing with me until I calmed down. He also wrapped his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.
He asked me if there was anything he could do to make me feel better and without thinking, I said "kiss me". He looked shocked and asked about me and my boyfriend and I told him we were on a break.
Then he hesitated for a moment before saying "well as long as this will make you feel better" and he started kissing me. We lay on the bathroom floor like that for a while and honestly, it felt like he was my boyfriend in that moment. I tried to unzip his jeans (I was quite tipsy) but he said that he didn't want to take advantage of me because I was in a vulnerable position. He has always been nice to me but I've never seen him in a romantic way until now.

I already have his number and he texted me earlier to say that he didn't mean to come off as rejecting and that if I was sure that I wanted to sleep with him then he'd be happy to. I feel like I really want to but then I am worried about being disloyal to my actual boyfriend.

Would it be bad of me to do this during our 'break'?
Angry Bird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
wow
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would.
MrNostrand
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thats a pretty **** thing to do...
Richard0328
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
would you mind if he slept with your friend? your own answer is the answer you are seeking
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wow that's nasty. Break up then do what you want. Otherwise you're a *****. :|
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol what the ****? Listen to yourself. A break isnt an excuse to go hoeing around...
donutellme
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wow. The word disgusting doesn't do justice here.
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well that guy clearly never heard of bros before hoes. And you a hoe, gurl.
Lxxa14
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just break up with your boyfriend and then do what you want. Also you keep putting "break" in speech marks like so. Why is that?
Learndriving
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Commit to one of them if you want a serious relationship. Tell your Bf that you want to break up with him as I think you clearly like his friend and he's interested.
The Great Game
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Lol what the ****? Listen to yourself. A break isnt an excuse to go hoeing around...
Then what's it for?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you want it to turn from a break to a full on break up, then yes, because I can guarantee you this won't sit at all well with your BF and you're also going to cause that friendship he has to crumble.
cuttlebone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my boyfriend and I have been dating for over half a year but we have decided to have a "break" from our relationship as we were arguing a lot. For example, I've just finished my university exams and he would get annoyed when I spent the whole day studying. Also, he often tried to sleep/ make out with me when we went to bed but I wasn't in the mood because I was stressed about exams and that made him really moody with me.

Anyway, we decided to go on a break as of yesterday but I'm not really sure what he means by break. I went to my best friend's house party last night and ended up having a panic attack in her bathroom. A guy (who happens to be close friends with my boyfriend) came in and he knew I was having a panic attack so he knelt down on the floor next to me and did deep breathing with me until I calmed down. He also wrapped his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.
He asked me if there was anything he could do to make me feel better and without thinking, I said "kiss me". He looked shocked and asked about me and my boyfriend and I told him we were on a break.
Then he hesitated for a moment before saying "well as long as this will make you feel better" and he started kissing me. We lay on the bathroom floor like that for a while and honestly, it felt like he was my boyfriend in that moment. I tried to unzip his jeans (I was quite tipsy) but he said that he didn't want to take advantage of me because I was in a vulnerable position. He has always been nice to me but I've never seen him in a romantic way until now.

I already have his number and he texted me earlier to say that he didn't mean to come off as rejecting and that if I was sure that I wanted to sleep with him then he'd be happy to. I feel like I really want to but then I am worried about being disloyal to my actual boyfriend.

pretty sure if you have sex with his mate you will 100000000% not get back with your boyfriend. you and the friend are bad people
humbert-humbert
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol you gonna be like ross from friends

in all serious tho, ignore the people saying you're a hoe - you're not. I mean, literally, you're supposedly having a break from each other and if you really like this guy then go for it. your bf seems a bit douchey anyway getting moody because you don't feel like engaging in sexual stuff. put yourself first, live a little
fefssdf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well that was silly
Supernova36
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're probably feel vulnerable and your head all over the place. This is not a rational thing to do , spend some time on your own to clear
Your head . Don't do anything you'll regret
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I hope you're not serious. You go on a "break" (whatever the hell that means!) and now decide you feel like having sex all of a sudden by messing around with his best mate?

What the hell do you think is going to happen afterwards? You think you'll get back together again with your boyfriend and everything will be fine? That they will remain friends? That they won't see you in a different light (I'm being very kind here)? Grow up!

Break up with your boyfriend in a mature manner, stop manipulating his best friend and go choose someone else instead...
Guapo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

You don't too sure yourself tbh. Don't be disloyal, you wanna sleep with someone else you break up with your bf. I mean, how would you feel if he slept with your friend?
Tootles
Report 2 years ago

You mean you broke up and want to move on.

Nothing wrong with that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (1034)
55.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.67%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.53%

Watched Threads