The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Who is at fault Palestine or Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Israel is the one who is at the wrong. You can't go into someone's country and start colonising it over the desire to have a "promised land": something which doesn't even have archeological evidence.
The State of Palestine has only existed since 1988.

If you want to blame someone it would probably Egypt and the 6 day war which is what lead to Israel invading Gaza in the first place.

For the West Bank you can blame Jordan also relating to the 6 day war.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BULL14
Israel is the one who is at the wrong. You can't go into someone's country and start colonising it over the desire to have a "promised land": something which doesn't even have archeological evidence.

But colonisation for other reasons is fine, just not religion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
They will not invade and take land if they aren't attacked Israel has always been attacked since it existed
Posted from TSR Mobile

They wouldn't be attacked if they didnt the land in the first place... you think the 7000 000 refugees will have a place to stay? .... no Israel is the one doing the attacking they plan to make the biggest settlement since 1992 further expanding and want to take the isolated zones in Palestine which is already **** small now... Palestine was peaceful with muslims , christians and a few Jews till the aggressive dicks came into Israel, like come on throwing stones at tanks can get you upto 5 years ... like gtfo out of here on about on the defence .... okay they were on the defence during the wars but after the countries such as Egypt and Jordan backed away Israel have been gradually fighting and increasing its territory always making new deals with America to back it
Original post by Azahaniel80085
They wouldn't be attacked if they didnt the land in the first place... you think the 7000 000 refugees will have a place to stay? .... no Israel is the one doing the attacking they plan to make the biggest settlement since 1992 further expanding and want to take the isolated zones in Palestine which is already **** small now... Palestine was peaceful with muslims , christians and a few Jews till the aggressive dicks came into Israel, like come on throwing stones at tanks can get you upto 5 years ... like gtfo out of here on about on the defence .... okay they were on the defence during the wars but after the countries such as Egypt and Jordan backed away Israel have been gradually fighting and increasing its territory always making new deals with America to back it

The un gave them the land, the palastinians didn't own it before that date either.

Learn history and don't support people who fire thousands of rockets per year and carry out numerous terrorist attacks against the only stable country in the region.

Like I said if they stop attacking them they won't need to retaliate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StrawbAri
How does this have four reps?

ISOC, probably.
Reply 46
Original post by Enough1sEnough
Jews are the biggest terrorists in the world. In fact in Europe, Jews were actually terrorising before the Nazi's came into power.

For example this man. Is he not a Jew?
406px-CommieMassMurderer.jpg

Again I know I'll be banned for this. I'll likely have TSR users attack me as it goes against their "Jews are the victims" narrative.

Exposing Jews and their crimes is considered hate speech. This only applies to Jews. They have immunity to everything. This has to stop and it will stop if the masses especially the anti-fa (who are typically anti-Israel ironically) stop fighting free speech.

You also believe those memes that said "communism killed 15000 billions people" innit? I am not pro-jewish in any way but this was the worst example that you could put. Where did Rothschilds go?
Original post by KingBou
Neither do the Israelis

Israelis have certificate: constant presence of Jewish people in the area last 3000 years, the deep historical, cultural and religious connection between the Jewish people and the land.
The certificate was confirmed by ability of Jewish people to build their state while resisting constant Arab attacks and Palestinian terrorism.
Original post by paul514
The un gave them the land, the palastinians didn't own it before that date either.

Learn history and don't support people who fire thousands of rockets per year and carry out numerous terrorist attacks against the only stable country in the region.

Like I said if they stop attacking them they won't need to retaliate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you clearly don't know the history yourself...Britain gave Israel the land ...the UN agreed ....but after the 6 day war the UN told Israel to withdraw which they clearly ignored for about 50 years

Palestine isn't firing thousands of rockets per year, It's HAMAS
Have you seen the 14 year old who got shot by IDF ...who called her a dead ***** while her body twitched on the floor? only to wait hours before calling an ambulance so she died? no cause you wouldn't know about that

Like i said again... the UN told them to leave...if they left they wouldn't be attacked... you can't just displace 7 000 000 people and expect sunshine and rainbows
Original post by admonit
Israelis have certificate: constant presence of Jewish people in the area last 3000 years

There were no "Jewish people" 3,000 years ago, there were a collection of Canaanite pagan tribes, some of whom spoke Paleo-Hebrew and whose descendants would later develop Judaism.

the deep historical, cultural and religious connection between the Jewish people and the land.

Generic nationalist spiel.

The certificate was confirmed by ability of Jewish people to build their state while resisting constant Arab attacks and Palestinian terrorism.

So you think might makes right?
Reply 50
Both.

Next question.
There's a conspiracy that the Jews of Britain promised to use their powers of influence to get the United States into war with Germany in exchange for Palestine during WW1.

This is why Jews are so dangerous. They're a foreign power that has grip of the Western world. They have no national loyalty to their country they were raised in which is why you often see Jews waving around Israeli flags everywhere in the West. Even Jews who have been here 10 generations, they don't even consider this their homeland, but Israel....

This is thought to be one of the many reasons Hitler and others disliked the Jews.

And of course what happened in WW2... the same thing pretty much.
Both but Israel is more at fault...they basically stole a country
If Nazi's wanted to exterminate the Jews.. by the way this story changed.

First it was Nazi's wanted to exterminate Europe's Jews. Then it was changed to exterminate all the Jews of the world.

Why then did the Nazi's in the start support a Jewish state in Palestine? they even transported some Jews there and Nazi officials can be seen visiting Palestine many times.

Isn't it time people start asking what the Jews did to the Germans and others for once?

Nope, I guessed as much.

People are not willing to understand that Jewish behaviour is at large to blame.

Especially the Left/SJW free Palestine types, as they fear it will make them Nazi sympathisers LOL
I don't think there is such thing as a rightful owner. States are established with violence.

Both sides have legitimate claims to the land and both sides are justified in trying to reclaim it or defend it.

It's like in Northern Ireland. It's neither sides fault. It's just a conflict that has no resolution. Both sides aren't going to end up happy.

In Israel there will be war until one side gives up or is crushed.
(edited 6 years ago)
Talking about who "the rightful owner" is is dumb, and doesn't really help us much anyway. If we determine, for instance, than the Native Americans are the rightful owners of the territory that now makes up the USA, does that mean we throw out everyone else living in it? Of course not. We can say that they were historically wronged, sure, but we can't undo that now.

The more important framework is one of rights. What we have at the moment is one regime which governs all the land between the river and the sea, under which there are several different grades of rights and citizenship.
Original post by quwhdj
What do you think about this war and who rightfully owns the land of Palestine, the Arabs or the Jews. I think personally the right owner is the Arabs as its their land and the Jews migrated to Palestine after the Holocaust and took over it. Britain and America started this mess which has led to thousands of deaths daily on both sides especially Palestine as Israel have the support of the rich countries like Britain and USA etc. Who do you think is the rightful owner of Palestine and why do you think so? Explanations would be much appreciated

Dunno, both have done bad things
Original post by Survivalist
There's a conspiracy that the Jews of Britain promised to use their powers of influence to get the United States into war with Germany in exchange for Palestine during WW1.

This is why Jews are so dangerous. They're a foreign power that has grip of the Western world. They have no national loyalty to their country they were raised in which is why you often see Jews waving around Israeli flags everywhere in the West. Even Jews who have been here 10 generations, they don't even consider this their homeland, but Israel....

This is thought to be one of the many reasons Hitler and others disliked the Jews.

And of course what happened in WW2... the same thing pretty much.

Wouldn't be surprised if the rothschild family played a part
and yeah they claim that it's jewish holy land for the chosen people which i've got no problem with ...what i got a problem with is that 92% of Jew in israel now are european converts so can't possibly lay claim to a land that did not simply belong to their ancestors.... the original jews were of ethiopian heritage...but i do not see them in Israel i wonder why
Reply 58
Original post by quwhdj
What do you think about this war and who rightfully owns the land of Palestine, the Arabs or the Jews. I think personally the right owner is the Arabs as its their land and the Jews migrated to Palestine after the Holocaust and took over it. Britain and America started this mess which has led to thousands of deaths daily on both sides especially Palestine as Israel have the support of the rich countries like Britain and USA etc. Who do you think is the rightful owner of Palestine and why do you think so? Explanations would be much appreciated

I agree that the Israeli's treatment of Palestine has not been exemplar with the Gaza strip, etc. But the situation is not black and white, Hammas frequently carry out attacks on Israeli schools and hospitals.
And the USA cant be pro-palestine because of the large Jewish population in the USA, which would mean political suicide for the acting president
Reply 59
Original post by I fornicated

Lol at you again for the same reasons. It's a shame you will support the oppressors and wrongdoers in this affair just to go against Muslims. FYI, there are Palestinian Christians too. You putting those flags will not change the truth. A new account just to troll on this matter says a lot, I feel sorry for you.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest