The Student Room Group

Geography 9-1

Does anyone have any geography b edexcel 9-1 notes? I have my mocks in a few day and I'm panicking so much
What topics are you covering?? I have notes but different schools do different topics so I don't know if they'll be the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sassyspoon
What topics are you covering?? I have notes but different schools do different topics so I don't know if they'll be the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right now I need hazardous earth, development and challenges of an urbanising world. Basically the whole of component 1 on edexcel geography B.
Original post by sxhxl
Right now I need hazardous earth, development and challenges of an urbanising world. Basically the whole of component 1 on edexcel geography B.

Development and challenges of an urbanizing world I don't have notes on but might be able to help you with if I have specifics. Hazardous earth- is that volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis??
Original post by sassyspoon
Development and challenges of an urbanizing world I don't have notes on but might be able to help you with if I have specifics. Hazardous earth- is that volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis??

Yes it is

Quick Reply

Latest