The Student Room Group

How Gay Are You?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/how-gay-are-you?utm_term=.yjPkG4REe#.woE4g9OEV

An actual quiz I found on Buzzfeed..
(See, this is exactly the reason why I don't visit carcinogenic websites like this.)
Firstly, I believe that sexuality is a spectrum, and people have certain preferences to a sex, but there is no need to specifically confine yourself to a sexual orientation.

The human sexuality spectrum article on Wiki states, "It cannot be certain if people sit on one point of the spectrum their entire life or if they move over time. Research does suggest that sexuality can move along the spectrum at any given point in a person’s lifetime. The idea or hypothesis of sexual fluidity accounts for this."

Enough rambling though. What's your result?

I got "Not Gay! You are not gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, you are attracted both physically and emotionally to people of the opposite sex, and are not very keen at all on sexual relations with members of the same sex. Heterosexuality is fun!"

And if I had to confine myself to a label, I would probably be heterosexual, perhaps bicurious (?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 55.247% gay and I don't need any quiz to tell me that :smile:
Original post by Drez999
I'm 55.247% gay and I don't need any quiz to tell me that :smile:

solid
Apparently I'm not gay, I found that the test was kinda aphobic and transphobic.
Original post by feministy
Apparently I'm not gay, I found that the test was kinda aphobic and transphobic.

That's buzzfeed for you. It was just an exceptionally stupid quiz.

PS. Have you been spending too much time on Tumblr again?
I'm just a lesbian, and I think this quiz gave me 4 different kinds of cancer, sheesh Buzzfeed is a load of rubbish.
Original post by wolfieblob
I'm just a lesbian, and I think this quiz gave me 4 different kinds of cancer, sheesh Buzzfeed is a load of rubbish.

Buzzfeed IS the epitome of cancer. I also found a quiz called "Which one of Jesus' disciples are you?" ffs.
Original post by FopePrancis
Buzzfeed IS the epitome of cancer. I also found a quiz called "Which one of Jesus' disciples are you?" ffs.

For goodness sake, I used to like it about 2 years ago when I was bored out of my mind but it's just so much tripe. Eugh, I thought they were a collge humour copycat at first but it's just full of crazy people who get offended by everything.
I'm not surprised, that sort of content is expected of buzzfeed.
Reply 9
This is just atrocious.
Original post by wolfieblob
For goodness sake, I used to like it about 2 years ago when I was bored out of my mind but it's just so much tripe. Eugh, I thought they were a collge humour copycat at first but it's just full of crazy people who get offended by everything.

I feel you, political correctness these days smh.
Original post by S2M
This is just atrocious.

Exactly, who in their right mind makes this sort of content?
Reply 12
Exactly, who in their right mind makes this sort of content?

Buzzfeed honestly has nothing else to do.
I got 'kinda gay'
I feel you, political correctness these days smh.

Spoiler

That's just plain rude and stupid. It 2017 yet we still have be labelled in order to fit in society. Btw I got "Kinda gay".... Right.. I don't feel I need to label myself for people and society.

An actual quiz I found on Buzzfeed..
(See, this is exactly the reason why I don't visit carcinogenic websites like this.)
Firstly, I believe that sexuality is a spectrum, and people have certain preferences to a sex, but there is no need to specifically confine yourself to a sexual orientation.

The human sexuality spectrum article on Wiki states, "It cannot be certain if people sit on one point of the spectrum their entire life or if they move over time. Research does suggest that sexuality can move along the spectrum at any given point in a person’s lifetime. The idea or hypothesis of sexual fluidity accounts for this."

Enough rambling though. What's your result?

I got "Not Gay! You are not gay! You really enjoy having sexual experiences with members of the opposite sex, you are attracted both physically and emotionally to people of the opposite sex, and are not very keen at all on sexual relations with members of the same sex. Heterosexuality is fun!"

And if I had to confine myself to a label, I would probably be heterosexual, perhaps bicurious (?)

My result was kinda gay. Howver, the only label I fit into is 'myself'.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by harrystyless
That's just plain rude and stupid. It 2017 yet we still have be labelled in order to fit in society. Btw I got "Kinda gay".... Right.. I don't feel I need to label myself for people and society.

One day I hope we'll be embraced for our differences instead of berated for them.
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
My result was kinda gay. Howver, the only label I fit into is 'myself'.

Good good, keep doin you
Good good, keep doin you

:five:

Quick Reply

Latest