The Student Room Group

Question about app form

hi, I'm filling up an app form for job in the library, and there are a couple of things i dont understand. at the top of the page it says, "post: ", and I know this means I have to put down which post I am applying for, but then right next to it it says "Post ref.: ", and I dont know what I am supposed to write there? Also in the work history section, under the "most recent salary" it says "Period of notice required" <-------- what does this mean?! Ok, if any of u who are used to filling up CVs and app forms, pls enlighten me!!

Cheers!!
Reply 1
If you don't know the Post Reference then just leave it blank, it's simply that some companies publicise jobs with their title then a shortened code that they can refer to e.g. PTSA1 - it would be in brackets next to the advertisement.

Period of notice simply refers to how long you'd have to work at your previous job before you could begin at the library. If you do not have a current job then put N/A.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
If you don't know the Post Reference then just leave it blank, it's simply that some companies publicise jobs with their title, then a shortened code that they can refer to e.g. PTSA1 - it would be in brackets next to the advertisement.

Period of notice simply refers to how long you'd have to work at your previous job before you could begin at the library. If you do not have a current job then put N/A.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 3
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :biggrin: I can send it off now!!! yippie!!

Latest

Trending

Trending