The Student Room Group

Huge Anti - Muslim protests happening across America

Huge anti - Muslim protests are happening across America. Looks like America is rejecting Islam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JesRules
Huge anti - Muslim protests are happening across America. Looks like America is rejecting Islam?

They're Anti-Sharia protests. Big difference.
Reply 2
Original post by Hugh_Jass

No. Check out what signs a lot of the protesters are using. Many of them say things like "Muslims get out" and "Muhammed was pedophile"

The media say Sharia law but it's really against Islam on the whole.
(edited 6 years ago)
islam is not a threat, islam quite literally means peace.
Reply 4

Not Islam, 'SHARIA LAW.'
Not many Muslims follow the Sharia Law anyway because they have to follow the laws of their country.
Reply 5
No. Check out what signs a lot of the protesters are using. Many of them say things like "Muslims get out"

The media say Sharia law but it's really against Islam on the whole.

Well if that's true than shiiiiiiiiittttttt.
That's really bad. They can never kick out Muslims or eradicate Islam anyway- it's impossible,
Original post by Guapo
Well if that's true than shiiiiiiiiittttttt.
That's really bad. They can never kick out Muslims or eradicate Islam anyway- it's impossible,

No, it's possible.
Reply 7

There's no sharia in America and it doesn't look like there will be (well not anytime soon anyways). They're just making themselves look dumb.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
No, it's possible.

It really isn't. Trust me.

How do you think it is btw? Just asking what your opinion and what you think would happen.
Reply 9
Original post by HAnwar
There's no sharia in America and it doesn't look like there will be (well not anytime soon anyways). They're just making themselves look dumb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Islam really seems to bring out people's inner racism lol. I wonder why.
Reply 10
ISIS is the problem not Muslims :colonhash:
Muslims aren't terrorists.
If you kill one person it's like you've killed all of humanity. Depends on scenerio don't attack me.
Also there's 99 commandments in Islam so yeah. Hope this makes much more sense :h:
Americans aren't the cleverest people in the world :colonhash:
Like they got Trump elected on average they're ignorant dîçks who seem to believe what they are told:colonhash:
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sharia Law is not recognised in the UK or the US, but it doesn't stop people using it.
No, it's possible.

You could say it is possible for there to be a..... fatwa on Islam!!!

...I'll be here all week
Reply 13
Here come the ISOC lot... **** sakes.

We're taking over this thread just like we're gonna take over America

(It's a joke guys calm down)
Reply 14
Sharia Law is not recognised in the UK or the US, but it doesn't stop people using it.

Who has used it in the US?
Reply 15
Here come the ISOC lot... **** sakes.

Hope you don't get...:colone:
I can't take these anti-islam protests seriously anymore after that EDL protest in Liverpool a few days ago which result in locals coming out and protesting against EDL. One of the locals brought a speaker with them and played Benny Hill.
Reply 17
Original post by HAnwar
We're taking over this thread just like we're gonna take over America

(It's a joke guys calm down)

If there's one thing you're not taking over it's America lol. They are much stronger and more racist then Europeans are, and won't lie down and accept it like Europeans have.
Original post by OGGUS
ISIS is the problem not Muslims :colonhash:
Muslims aren't terrorists.
If you kill one person it's like you've killed all of humanity. Depends on scenerio don't attack me.
Also there's 99 commandments in Islam so yeah. Hope this makes much more sense :h:
Americans aren't the cleverest people in the world :colonhash:
Like they got Trump elected on average they're ignorant dîçks who seem to believe what they are told:colonhash:

i'm not against islam or anything (i have nothing for it nor against it) but by saying that isis are not muslims because they are killing people, then doesn't that the actions of slavery and everything can be said to be not done by whites because they killed them? I'm trying to word it in a way so that it's easy to understand.
You can't really blame them can you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending