The Student Room Group

Cramming for A2 Exams HELP?!

Soooo.. I currently cramming for my A2 exams 😂 I don't know if I should be worried but I have a weird feeling that I can pull it off. Would this work as I do Maths/Physics/Chemistry. For maths I'm doing some decent revision, past papers etc but for Physics and Chem, I think I will be cramming. The paper 1 for both sciences are this week and I pretty much haven't revised for them. I have the books and everything and I might just memorise all the content the night before. I've always been like this, I can't force myself into revising months before like normal students do 😂 Would this work? I'm not aiming for A/A*, merely just a B perhaps.
Edit: I'm the kind of person where cramming the night before typically works but I'm just not sure about A2. For GCSEs, I got 2A*,2B, 1C(Which was Mandarin and I absolutely trashed it 😂) and the rest As. I revised everything the night before
(edited 6 years ago)
Lol, I do Sociology, History and English Literature and I'm basically cramming too :afraid::afraid: and I have a weird feeling I might pull it off last minute hopefully! How do you cram?
Reply 2
Same lol not cramming, just reviewing myself through notes and flash cards right now. (I'm procrastinating - I can't sleep :P)
Original post by Code 19
Same lol not cramming, just reviewing myself through notes and flash cards right now. (I'm procrastinating - I can't sleep :P)

Well my cramming actually worked! Everything I knew in really good depth came up in my exams so let's hope it carries on! :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest