The Student Room Group

Anti - Muslim protests happening in Manchester

metro .co.uk/2017/06/11/mancunians-fight-against-hate-as-edl-march-through-manchester-city-centre-6701947/

People are starting to fight back...

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm:
Original post by JesRules
metro .co.uk/2017/06/11/mancunians-fight-against-hate-as-edl-march-through-manchester-city-centre-6701947/

How have you been fighting back?

Starting?

The EDL have been wasting police resources and everyone else's time on their rallies for the better part of a decade now. I was there at their first major rally in Manchester back in 2009, and the people of Manchester told them where to shove it back then just like they've done today. Don't confuse these ongoing parades of vapid racism that the EDL have made themselves famous for with some sort of growing resistance- they were a fringe right wing group then and they're a fringe right wing group now.
(edited 6 years ago)
This is the EDL. They've been doing this for years. Not really newsworthy at all.
Reply 5
Any demonstration against "Muslims" should be seen for the thinly veiled racism and xenophobia that it actually is.
Reply 6
Original post by Mathemagicien
The EDL are just as bad as the terrorists.
Not really.
They are as bad as the Islamist demonstrators who carry placards demanding sharia, death for blasphemers, Islamic domination, etc.
Not quite the same as deliberately blowing up children and stabbing people on a night out.
wow :tea:
It annoys me that the only White right wingers apart from me are literal sub-humans.
I'm always happy to see anti-religious protests. Even if it is those cretins in the EDL.
Original post by Zargabaath
I'm always happy to see anti-religious protests. Even if it is those cretins in the EDL.

Is that you in your avatar?
Reply 11
Original post by Sarahsez

lmfao no, that user is a dude, the girl in his profile pic is Mia Khalifa ("adult" actress..)
Original post by eden3
lmfao no, that user is a dude, the girl in his profile pic is Mia Khalifa ("adult" actress..)

Lol oh. Has she become religious now?
Reply 13
Lol oh. Has she become religious now?

No, quite the opposite :lol: look her up on google - she created a lot of controversy for wearing a hijab whilst performing in her 'adult films'... needless to say it pissed off many from the Muslim community.

(her parents and family are Catholic but she herself isn't religious)
Original post by eden3

Original post by eden3
No, quite the opposite :lol: look her up on google - she created a lot of controversy for wearing a hijab whilst performing in her 'adult films'... needless to say it pissed off many from the Muslim community.

(her parents and family are Catholic but she herself isn't religious)

Eyy mayne.... How you know that mayne. How come you such an expert on this topic eh?
:smug:

EDL marched through a muslim neighbourhood in Leeds once and deliberately started fights with muslims. EVERYONE bloody told them, not just muslims.

They're a disgrace to our country, and our planet. They go around starting fights on purpose and spinning the truth so that people think the muslims started the fight.

they're f***ing cowards and underhand c***s. I hope they get the disgrace they deserve.
Reply 16
Original post by donutellme
Eyy mayne.... How you know that mayne. How come you such an expert on this topic eh?
:smug:

eyyyy mayne I remember when my friends were tawwwkin bout her and she was creatin some controversy action in the news... :lol:

she look like a dayum dingbat to me mayyyyneee so I never bothered watchin

Yep... definitely :innocent:
Original post by eden3
eyyyy mayne I remember when my friends were tawwwkin bout her and she was creatin some controversy action in the news... :lol:

she look like a dayum dingbat to me mayyyyneee so I never bothered watchin

Damn skank mayne...
Reply 19
A lot of these people don't look like EDL members. They look like regular people:

youtube .com/watch?v=K8_jMM5h49Q

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending