The Student Room Group

A-level Biology Paper 1 2017

Who's ready?? :smile:
I'm definitely not. Good luck!
Nope! Got my doctors to blame for that who gave me some antibiotics for an ear infection that I had an allergic reaction to. Pretty much lost 3 days revision because of a constant migraine thanks to that.
Reply 3
Original post by dontdoalevels
I'm definitely not. Good luck!

Lol I'm not ready either but Thank you. Good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ellie419
Nope! Got my doctors to blame for that who gave me some antibiotics for an ear infection that I had an allergic reaction to. Pretty much lost 3 days revision because of a constant migraine thanks to that.

Aww don't worry you'll do well. I honestly don't think the exam's ganna be that hard. It's all AS questions. :u:
Reply 5
Original post by Iman_
Aww don't worry you'll do well. I honestly don't think the exam's ganna be that hard. It's all AS questions. :u:

How was it? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Code 19
How was it? :smile:

Haha easy :biggrin:. Hbu?? How did you find it??
Reply 7
Original post by Iman_
Haha easy :biggrin:. Hbu?? How did you find it??

It was ok, the calculation part put me off and almost ran out of time on last question! I quickly went through paper for final correction.
Reply 8
Original post by Code 19
It was ok, the calculation part put me off and almost ran out of time on last question! I quickly went through paper for final correction.

Yeah a lot of people in my class ran out of time too. I'm not ganna lie some of the calculations were awful but I still attempted them lol im not even sure if my anwsers were right or not. A lot people found it hard this year so I'm guessing the grade boundaries are ganna be really low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending