1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Elizabeth 1 1558-1603 im planning to do my course work on this period is it a good idea?
the question im debating over are either- assess the view that Cecil later Lord Burghley was the main influence in decision making in Elizabeth government.

Or How far were the Puritan able to alter the Elizabethan Church?( prefer Did puritans or Catholics present the greater threat to Elizabeth 1 )

would i be able to get lot of resources regarding this question and would it be straight forward and easy to do
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 1_Zainn_)
Elizabeth 1 1558-1603 im planning to do my course work on this period is it a good idea?
the question im debating over are either- assess the view that Cecil later Lord Burghley was the main influence in decision making in Elizabeth government.

Or How far were the Puritan able to alter the Elizabethan Church?( prefer Did puritans or Catholics present the greater threat to Elizabeth 1 )

would i be able to get lot of resources regarding this question and would it be straight forward and easy to do
Do something that interests you and can be answered within the number of words you are given.

If those are your choices then do preliminary research and read some articles, then draw up a rough plan. Choose the one which is most promising.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads