UKCAT: Medify, worth subscribing or nah? Watch

Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,
I have just booked my UKCAT exam and wanted to ask whether you guys think that purchasing a subscription for Medify is worth the money. Also, since there's only approximately 4000 questions, provided I do purchase a subscription, what is the best length of time to purchase the subscription for? I was thinking two weeks to get through 4000Qs is sufficient. However, is it? Thanks in advance
Wolfram Alpha
Rep:
?
BUMP.
cormacpaul
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
BUMP
The Medic Portal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
Hi all,
I have just booked my UKCAT exam and wanted to ask whether you guys think that purchasing a subscription for Medify is worth the money. Also, since there's only approximately 4000 questions, provided I do purchase a subscription, what is the best length of time to purchase the subscription for? I was thinking two weeks to get through 4000Qs is sufficient. However, is it? Thanks in advance
Hi there!

Medify is decent but The Medic Portal has launched a brand new, 100% free UKCAT question bank which is really quick, has detailed performance and tracking and thousands of questions. Plus the official UKCAT site has way more questions this year.

A good idea might be to work through the thousands of questions on these resources first - after these, you might not need more!

Hope this helps!
The Medic Portal
Wolfram Alpha
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Medic Portal)
Hi there!

Medify is decent but The Medic Portal has launched a brand new, 100% free UKCAT question bank which is really quick, has detailed performance and tracking and thousands of questions. Plus the official UKCAT site has way more questions this year.

A good idea might be to work through the thousands of questions on these resources first - after these, you might not need more!

Hope this helps!
The Medic Portal
Thank you for your response
Wolfram Alpha
Rep:
?
Guys can someone answer the questions I've posed in my first post please???
username2176541
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes I used it as well as the other resources. I liked medify because you can just select however many questions you want to do and just do them. Its also easy to track what questions you've done and ensure you're doing them to time.
Wolfram Alpha
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon17)
Yes I used it as well as the other resources. I liked medify because you can just select however many questions you want to do and just do them. Its also easy to track what questions you've done and ensure you're doing them to time.
Thank you, I appreciate your response!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (43)
24.29%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
27.12%
No (86)
48.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed