The Student Room Group

I hate Being A Human.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So far, in these last months alone, so many Syrian children have died, British concert-goers have died, ISIS is getting on a killing role, there has been a lot of antisemitism, there have been threats to kill all Muslims, banners put up to offend Muslims, London terror attacks, Australian terror attacks, bombs dropping here and there and the list just goes on and on and on. And I'm sick and tired of it.

What has happened to humanity? Have we dropped all courtesy and will for peace? Are we just going to divide ourselves and kill each other?

I find it interesting how I think sometimes that if there was a man-eating monster alive, he would kill us all because we're all human. He wouldn't first divide us in to separate groups through nationality, race, gender, sexuality, race etc. Yet we manage to do that to ourselves- if that didn't make sense just ignore it.

I never turn on the news to find anything good happening. I dislike people now and the world. I don't feel safe and humans aren't my homies anymore. I think I might just travel to a far off land (with the remaining good humans) and create an empire built on peace and then come back and rule the Earth idk. Just what I have been thinking lately.

Why don't we be peaceful for once?

I'm on anon because I don't normally talk like this lol

Did humanity ever have 100% peace? I don't think so. It has certainly gotten worse, but we have ruined the world to be fair.

Quick Reply

Latest