The Student Room Group

Starting to dislike people around me?

I'm in college and recently I've just been feeling like everyone around me just annoys me including my friends. I don't know why but I prefer to be alone and I feel like I have become more distant with my friends and I really just want to get out of this environment?
i feel exactly the same... or felt should i say.

I understand but trust me isolating yourself at first is all good and stress free but in the longer term it starts to get pretty depressing. Then, who knows whether you'd be able to get back with your friends or not? maybe trying cutting down your circle of friends, that really helps to minus the BS and still have someone to talk to. But choose this circle wisely.

hang in there x
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in college and recently I've just been feeling like everyone around me just annoys me including my friends. I don't know why but I prefer to be alone and I feel like I have become more distant with my friends and I really just want to get out of this environment?

I went to a uni thing today and this is what they said.

A before baes
And friends come and go but no one can take you grades away from you!

Hope this helps tourboi pm if you want to talk duces 🥑✌️
I guess sometimes people feel like that, sometimes I feel distant too.
Reply 4
I felt exactly the same at the end of highschool so I moved somewhere else for sixth form, but have found it hard making new friends. Just make sure you find somewhere new that is right for you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending