AQA Further Maths 2 certificate - Hardest Practice Questions?

Watch
Pastelx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For the exams on
Thursday 15th June
Monday 19th June

Anyone have some useful practice questions on FM for the upcoming exams? Predicted and aiming for an A^ so I'm looking for the sort of questions you might find as the last 3 or 4 on the paper...

Any of the hardest questions that might come up on the exam would be appreciated (I've done all the past papers I could find, I think, although some I did do back in January, so if there are any really challenging ones you thought, please do comment them anyway!)

Also if you are taking the exam and there are any questions you are stuck on, feel free to post them and I'm sure either I or someone else can help!
B-122
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pastelx)
For the exams on
Thursday 15th June
Monday 19th June

Anyone have some useful practice questions on FM for the upcoming exams? Predicted and aiming for an A^ so I'm looking for the sort of questions you might find as the last 3 or 4 on the paper...

Any of the hardest questions that might come up on the exam would be appreciated (I've done all the past papers I could find, I think, although some I did do back in January, so if there are any really challenging ones you thought, please do comment them anyway!)

Also if you are taking the exam and there are any questions you are stuck on, feel free to post them and I'm sure either I or someone else can help!

Hey I am taking the exam but I am extremely worried how did you find the GCSE Papers
CraigBackner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pastelx)
For the exams on
Thursday 15th June
Monday 19th June

have you taken a look at this http://smartfuse.s3.amazonaws.com/oa...-by-topics.pdf and
https://mrbartonmaths.com/students/a...html#practice1
ValiantExistence
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by B-122)
Hey I am taking the exam but I am extremely worried how did you find the GCSE Papers
You'll be fine

I literally found out my school entered me for the exam 2 weeks ago
superbaby111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm self taught as my headteacher decided the school wouldn't enter us. I'm really nervous as we haven't done any proper mocks and I'm worried I haven't learnt everything in enough detail
Prince Philip
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I may post a few of my own A*/A^ questions in this thread between now and the two exams.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by notnek)
I may post a few of my own A*/A^ questions in this thread between now and the two exams.
thank u lol
Pastelx
Rep:
?
(Original post by superbaby111)
I'm self taught as my headteacher decided the school wouldn't enter us. I'm really nervous as we haven't done any proper mocks and I'm worried I haven't learnt everything in enough detail
Aww don't worry!
Just keep having a go at past papers such as the ones on this chat already- that's always the best way to practise!
Pastelx
Rep:
?
(Original post by notnek)
Thanks! That would be much appreciated~
Loci Pi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by superbaby111)
Same, but my maths teacher marked a paper for me. Try to relax, I'm sure tomorrow will be better than everyone is expecting. Once you know the methods and formulas and do past papers, there's nothing more you can really do to practice.

Good luck
Loci Pi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Here's one:

Angle y is acute.

Tan y = (x+1) / (x-1)

Work out the expression for y.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (605)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.89%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed