Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looks like i edited my post and actually deleted the post, oops! I wondered why no one replied because everyone is so helpful on here!
    My problem is that i have gone through clearing and got my first choise course because i have been on a gap year and so got offered a place straight away. I have got my forms from the university and i have 2 send off certificates of my a levels or results slips and because i did my a levels last year i have lost the results slip and i havent received my a level certificate, maybe because i declined them 2 do retakes but i never did retakes. I was just wondering if they would accept last years cef form which has the results on because i havent got my cef form yet because im a late applicant. Or could i send off for my certificate? Any help is greatly appreiciated. Thanx

ReputationRep:
    just had 2 put a message here so i could get my thread 2 the top. I deleted my post by accident and so i have just edited it again!

ReputationRep:
    You will have to email them and find out. Some universities require the actual certificates and others allow the result slips if faxed from your former school/college.

ReputationRep:
    You declined your a-level grades?! Definetely double check this but if you've declined your grades I swear you don't have them anymore!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry thats wrong, i put in for some resists but never did the resits in the end! Can i request a certificate from the examination boards that i had?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.