Over 1000 people have been killed by the religion of terror during this Ramadam

Watch
Haeo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Over 1000 people have been peacefully killed by the religion of peace this Ramadam, with over 70 terrorist attacks just 14 days since Ramadam started:

dailywire .com/news/17346/muslims-go-killing-spree-during-ramadan-959-dead-joseph-curl#

Seriously, this 'religion of peace' thing is getting old.
ChristyOMisty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
"To kill one person is to kill the whole of mankind" says the book.
So according the usual deflectors every one of those that killed arent real muslims.
Which is funny as they (the killers) are the ones that can recite the book backwards and are some of the most devout followers of the five pillars.
I was watching a docummentary where gay men were being thrown of a roof and the then the were stoned where they lay with their heads crushed in.
This is happening multiple times in various ways in multiple muslim countries all in the name of Islam.
If just one Christian community here in the west killed men on the suspission of being gay not only would there be uproar but they would be totally derided for then claiming to be the religion of peace. This is before we talk about deaths due to terror in the name of Allah.
TomBoglee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How is it any different to the KKK? We didn't say all christians were worshippers of terrorism back then just because some followers of that so called religion killed people. So why is it okay to call muslims worshippers of a "terror religion" because some "members" (and I use that word liberally) of that religious following are killing people.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ChristyOMisty)
"To kill one person is to kill the whole of mankind" says the book.
So according the usual deflectors every one of those that killed arent real muslims.
Which is funny as they (the killers) are the ones that can recite the book backwards and are some of the most devout followers of the five pillars.
I was watching a docummentary where gay men were being thrown of a roof and the then the were stoned where they lay with their heads crushed in.
This is happening multiple times in various ways in multiple muslim countries all in the name of Islam.
If just one Christian community here in the west killed men on the suspission of being gay not only would there be uproar but they would be totally derided for then claiming to be the religion of peace. This is before we talk about deaths due to terror in the name of Allah.
That quote does not say that those who kill stop being Muslims, so no, they're still Muslims.

Second, you are either being deliberately disingenuous with that quote or you are unaware of its actual context. That instruction comes from Quran 5:32 which is directed towards the "Children of Israel", so Jews, not Muslims. Furthermore, the next verse (5:33) actually specifies the brutal and horrific ways in which you're allowed to torture and kill those who wage war against Allah and Muhammad.
Elissaios
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A few extremists who aren't proper representatives of the religion decide to blow up a few buildings and kill some people, yes it's bad but it's not representative of Islam. Islam itself means peace, and it says in the Quran plenty of times that you must respect non-Muslims and not to kill.On the other hand, you have the actual governments of NATO willing to destroy whole cities and capitalise on the portrayal of Muslims that people like you have so that they can do whatever they want to it. Funny how Islamic extremism coincided with the introduction of American 'intervention' in the Middle East; Bush was mates with Bin Laden, but nobody talks about that.You can get super-devout believers of any religion doing stuff like that, like in the Crusades or anything else like that. Doesn't mean they're proper believers. As you said, it says directly in the Quran to avoid killing. Just because there's a lot of publicity in harassment and extremism in the Middle East, which I have to admit there is, doesn't mean that you can dismiss all Muslims like that. Just as it would be preposterous to dismiss all Catholics as pedophiles due to the infamous priest stereotype, or other Christians as all being racist because of the KKK, it is extremely foolish to dismiss ALL Muslims as terrorists. Most are just like you and me - trying to get by. If you truly wish to harm anybody due to their beliefs that happens to be scapegoated due to the actions of their peers, unless they are harming you, you should seriously seek help.
lostplot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
as a muslim i find 'muslims-go-killing-spree-during-ramadan' very very disrespectful. Firstly in no way or form are those people Muslim - they just go out and tell the world they are muslim with no basic manner or morals that Islam teaches. I am as fed up as you are - fed up of having to constantly defend ourselves from being framed by barbaric imbeciles that frame us Muslim. There are millions and millions and millions of us and Ramadan is such an important mont. Hugely disrespectful to first of all label them as muslim just because they say so and also making it sound casual as if it is a joke. Disgusting - let me give you an example on the London Attack. Its Ramadan for goodness sake! If they were the slightest of Muslims they should have been at home breaking their fasts or attending Taraweeh prayers - but no they were killing people. And their reason is what...to go to heaven, for Allah? You may or may not know but in the last 10 days of Ramadan, one who prays, repents and does good deeds (such as charity or even just making someone smile) all their sins will be washed away - so what doofus would do some crap like that and take innocent lives!? They aint no muslims - they really arent. My religion is not a terror religion. Its sad to see so many innocent lives to consistently being taken and others being scarred for life - its not fair, its not fair for anyone.
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Elissaios)
Islam itself means peace
Prove it.

Last time I checked it came from the Arabic for submission.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ladymusiclover
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TomBoglee)
How is it any different to the KKK? We didn't say all christians were worshippers of terrorism back then just because some followers of that so called religion killed people. So why is it okay to call muslims worshippers of a "terror religion" because some "members" (and I use that word liberally) of that religious following are killing people.
KKK don't kill or attack people based on the Bible or Jesus do they? They have a non-religious agenda based mainly on white supremacy.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A few extremists who aren't proper representatives of the religion decide to blow up a few buildings and kill some people, yes it's bad but it's not representative of Islam. Islam itself means peace, and it says in the Quran plenty of times that you must respect non-Muslims and not to kill.On the other hand, you have the actual governments of NATO willing to destroy whole cities and capitalise on the portrayal of Muslims that people like you have so that they can do whatever they want to it. Funny how Islamic extremism coincided with the introduction of American 'intervention' in the Middle East; Bush was mates with Bin Laden, but nobody talks about that.You can get super-devout believers of any religion doing stuff like that, like in the Crusades or anything else like that. Doesn't mean they're proper believers. As you said, it says directly in the Quran to avoid killing. Just because there's a lot of publicity in harassment and extremism in the Middle East, which I have to admit there is, doesn't mean that you can dismiss all Muslims like that. Just as it would be preposterous to dismiss all Catholics as pedophiles due to the infamous priest stereotype, or other Christians as all being racist because of the KKK, it is extremely foolish to dismiss ALL Muslims as terrorists. Most are just like you and me - trying to get by. If you truly wish to harm anybody due to their beliefs that happens to be scapegoated due to the actions of their peers, unless they are harming you, you should seriously seek help.
Islam means submission, not peace. And reading the Quran proves there is a lot of violence in there, the peaceful verses are usually only reserved for Muslims or those who submit to Islam and Islamic rule.

Also, no one's saying all Muslims are terrorists, that comment would be idiotic.
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TomBoglee)
False equivalence. The Ku Klux Klan are basically an irrelevancy and have been for decades. Their numbers today are tiny and they have not commited a significant act of violence in years. Even at their peak in the late 19th century, their actions pale in comparision to the destruction being commited worldwide by Islamic terrorists today.

Christianity is not being tarnished in the same manner that Islam is, because Christian terrorism is incredibly rare. Islamic terrorism on the other hand, well lets just say when there are this many bad apples, one should probably start to ask whether there is something wrong with the orchard....
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not surprised at all. The figure is usually higher I would have thought.
Haeo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It's really not a few. This is happening all over the world every week and the culprits are almost always a Muslim.

Sorry but it's getting to a point where you can't use the 'a few' or 'not every' excuse anymore.
ChristyOMisty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Brigitte Gabriel explains how the peaceful majority can be irrelevant .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSS-dR5dmk&t=16s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (195)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (560)
14.54%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (431)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (531)
13.79%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (190)
4.93%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (232)
6.02%
Loneliness (324)
8.41%
Financial worries (142)
3.69%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (151)
3.92%
Exposure to negative news/social media (172)
4.47%
Lack of real life entertainment (218)
5.66%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (344)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (361)
9.37%

Watched Threads