kellyfell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I I need I need to I need to get an essay question to to do with nutrition and I'm not sure what to do ? Can anyone help.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kellyfell)
I I need I need to I need to get an essay question to to do with nutrition and I'm not sure what to do ? Can anyone help.
What level are you at and what sort of question do you need in terms of length and detail? What have you studied so far and what reading have you done around it? What have you found interesting that you can research or read about further to form a question and write an essay about?
kellyfell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
What level are you at and what sort of question do you need in terms of length and detail? What have you studied so far and what reading have you done around it? What have you found interesting that you can research or read about further to form a question and write an essay about?
We have looked at diets, malnutrition, supplements. The question need to be of good standard and interesting. Do you have and suggestions of questions for the topic of my essay.
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We have looked at diets, malnutrition, supplements. The question need to be of good standard and interesting. Do you have and suggestions of questions for the topic of my essay.
Nutrition of Insects is a fun one. Quite a few spray their enzymes and then eat.
Could discuss the variability in lengths of parts of the gut with reference to diet.
Food safety and how parasites can access organisms/take advantage of digestive tracts...

Could google it?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As someone has said above google it. No one is going to do your work for you. You seem to have some ideas and I've made some suggestions above about what you can do about them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?