Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know the results can be collected from schools/colleges tomorrow, but when do the colleges receive them? Do they get them today so they can get them all ready for tomorrow or do they not arrive there until the morning?

ReputationRep:
    The reslts arrive about an hour at the most before they allow collection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkysdream)
    I know the results can be collected from schools/colleges tomorrow, but when do the colleges receive them? Do they get them today so they can get them all ready for tomorrow or do they not arrive there until the morning?
    Ive heard conflicting information on this- some say they get them a day before some say the same day. My guess would be the day their released since this would explain why most ask you to wait till like 10-11 so they can get things organised.

Though they might just get them late the day before (to ensure each school has them on the day and their are no delivery days) which would account for the few extra hours they need.

ReputationRep:
    Don't the schools create their own results slips? So surely they must get them weeks in advance? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnt)
    Don't the schools create their own results slips?

No.

ReputationRep:
    10 hours and 34 minutes until ... the moment :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Are you collecting yours at 9 am?

I am going in for 7.45.

ReputationRep:
    Yes 9 am tomorrow. I will probably arrive at around 8ish though just incase they decide to give out the envelopes a little earlier. I can't bear this waiting anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Likewise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Good Luck
    Are you and A Level or GCSE Student?

& Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samdavyson)
    Are you and A Level or GCSE Student?

& Thanks.
    Done them. Off to uni in Sept :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck to you.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going?

ReputationRep:
    God I'm so nervous! I'm having my results sent home, so I probably won't get them till Friday, which means I'm going to have to get up really early, wait for the post and then battle it out with my parents...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_solitude)
    God I'm so nervous! I'm having my results sent home, so I probably won't get them till Friday, which means I'm going to have to get up really early, wait for the post and then battle it out with my parents...
    Why are you doing that?

ReputationRep:
    Where are you going?
    I'm off to Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I'm off to Cardiff.
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying?
    Social work with counselling.

ReputationRep:
    Well I originally thought I wasn't going to be here when the results come out so I asked the school to send it by post, but change of plan and it turns out I am still here. I'm just hoping that the grade boundries are really low this year...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.