Want more information about this university?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do university lecturers mark work on noodle or do they download the work? I recently submitted a document which was in the wrong format and was asked to resubmit the document as a different format. When I looked at the original document I realised that I had sent the wrong document and therefore submitted the correct document instead and didn't mention to my lecturer. Please give me advice on if you think I will be penalised for this as I am pretty worried??! Thanks
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 02061992)
Do university lecturers mark work on noodle or do they download the work? I recently submitted a document which was in the wrong format and was asked to resubmit the document as a different format. When I looked at the original document I realised that I had sent the wrong document and therefore submitted the correct document instead and didn't mention to my lecturer. Please give me advice on if you think I will be penalised for this as I am pretty worried??! Thanks
You may want to contact your Programmes Team to discuss your situation with them. If you do not have the contact details for the Programmes Team, then you can drop in to your Student Hub or ring them on 0161 247 2747 to ask for them.

I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise