Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Give me all your recommendations!

Preferably the PS4 VR ones would be nice
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PS4 VR is crap, unless you like playing a single level of a 3D Mario rip off or sitting down and shooting clown targets - don't use it. PS4 games are obviously gonna be Gta (the old editions are on the ps4 now), skyrim remastered, uncharted: drakes collection (if you haven't played them yet - do), Mafia 3 looks good (waiting for me as soon as ii finish exams) and then you've got BF1 and FIFA which I'm sure you've already got
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
PS4 VR is crap, unless you like playing a single level of a 3D Mario rip off or sitting down and shooting clown targets - don't use it. PS4 games are obviously gonna be Gta (the old editions are on the ps4 now), skyrim remastered, uncharted: drakes collection (if you haven't played them yet - do), Mafia 3 looks good (waiting for me as soon as ii finish exams) and then you've got BF1 and FIFA which I'm sure you've already got
Ooh, okay, I'll try and buy Mafia 3 and Skyrim remastered.

I have the demo of Uncharted 3 and the Uncharted 4, but I have yet to play the Uncharted 4. I will try that one first though, thanks!

Yeah, I have FIFA and BF1 already, but thanks again for your suggestion.
matthew129
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
blood borne on ps4
JM_1998
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Resident Evil 7 on PSVR will make you sh*t yourself, and it's also an excellent survival horror puzzle game

Other than that, Nier: Automata is probs the best game I've played on PS4 this year - older favs include Overwatch, FF15.

Great games on PS4 I haven't gotten to yet are Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5.
username3288902
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
GTA 5 heists with friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads