mmm5976
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If i am correct, last years (2016) topic was women and the vote.

Any predictions to what it could be this year? Out of Women and the vote, Liberal reforms and WW1.
Kellyyy_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think Liberal Reforms would make the most sense. This is just a gut feeling though, I don't have a lot to back it up. As Votes For Women came up last year it is VERY unlikely for it to show up again. As for WW1 Homefront, it's not as long as Liberal Reforms. So if they want to make the paper "harder" (or basically giving us more stuff to learn and apply to the questions), then I'm guessing Liberal Reforms will come up as the main topic. But then again, I don't know. I could be completely wrong. But then again I think Liberal Reforms came up in the 2015 paper (don't quote me on that though), so it could also be WW1 Homefront.
mmm5976
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Kellyyy_)
I think Liberal Reforms would make the most sense. This is just a gut feeling though, I don't have a lot to back it up. As Votes For Women came up last year it is VERY unlikely for it to show up again. As for WW1 Homefront, it's not as long as Liberal Reforms. So if they want to make the paper "harder" (or basically giving us more stuff to learn and apply to the questions), then I'm guessing Liberal Reforms will come up as the main topic. But then again, I don't know. I could be completely wrong. But then again I think Liberal Reforms came up in the 2015 paper (don't quote me on that though), so it could also be WW1 Homefront.
Thank you
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hope it's Liberal Reforms. Votes for Women as a topic sucks.
jackom29
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i think it will be ww1 homefront because this is the last one, and the previous 2 were women and reforms, and they were the only two of this spec(if u are doing the same spec as me)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads