The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I used to hate mine, but couldn't keep it up more than coupla months, how come u hate him?
Reply 41
Airport Fairy
I really do. :redface:

Sorry, just thought I'd share.

join da club
Reply 42
hey airport fairy...u ok? ignore the idiot boys giving stupid comments...if u wanna talk about it im here for ya...
harsh as ya like, i hope i'm not 1 of the idiot boys! :rolleyes:

Why u hate ya ex?
Reply 44
I hate him because I love him and because he doesn't love me.
Reply 45
WTF???? Who neg repped me? :mad:
Reply 46
Airport Fairy
I hate him because I love him and because he doesn't love me.

well look at the bright side,see you've just made a song,you can be famouse,use the words I hate him but I love him cant stop thinking about him,wow mmmm,where did I hear those words before : :confused: :biggrin: anyway that proves I'm a good song writer
Reply 47
PhilipsCDRW
This is where I would say something that's either helpful or hilariously funny or, perhaps, both.

If he's your ex, then you were together at some point then? What happened?

Broke up Graham bell :biggrin:
Reply 48
PhilipsCDRW
This is where I would say something that's either helpful or hilariously funny or, perhaps, both.

If he's your ex, then you were together at some point then? What happened?

We got together in February 2003, after being close friends for 2 years. In September he went off to uni, and we carried on the relationship long distance until June, when he came home for the summer. We saw each other every couple of weeks in termtime and a lot during the holidays and it worked really well. Last few months have been difficult for both of us, although the problems weren't to do with the relationship. I suppose things were kind of strained. I was planning all kinds of things to bring the romance back a bit, once we were both relaxed and could see each other more, but he just ended it, saying he didn't feel the same anymore. He didn't really give things a chance.
Reply 49
Just finished my A-levels and now taking a gap year. Gonna be lonely next year without him. I want him back. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending