Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate mine, but couldn't keep it up more than coupla months, how come u hate him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    I really do.

Sorry, just thought I'd share.
    join da club

ReputationRep:
    hey airport fairy...u ok? ignore the idiot boys giving stupid comments...if u wanna talk about it im here for ya...

ReputationRep:
    harsh as ya like, i hope i'm not 1 of the idiot boys! :rolleyes:

Why u hate ya ex?

I hate him because I love him and because he doesn't love me.

WTF???? Who neg repped me? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    I hate him because I love him and because he doesn't love me.
    well look at the bright side,see you've just made a song,you can be famouse,use the words I hate him but I love him cant stop thinking about him,wow mmmm,where did I hear those words before : :confused: anyway that proves I'm a good song writer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilipsCDRW)
    This is where I would say something that's either helpful or hilariously funny or, perhaps, both.

If he's your ex, then you were together at some point then? What happened?
    Broke up Graham bell

(Original post by PhilipsCDRW)
    This is where I would say something that's either helpful or hilariously funny or, perhaps, both.

If he's your ex, then you were together at some point then? What happened?

We got together in February 2003, after being close friends for 2 years. In September he went off to uni, and we carried on the relationship long distance until June, when he came home for the summer. We saw each other every couple of weeks in termtime and a lot during the holidays and it worked really well. Last few months have been difficult for both of us, although the problems weren't to do with the relationship. I suppose things were kind of strained. I was planning all kinds of things to bring the romance back a bit, once we were both relaxed and could see each other more, but he just ended it, saying he didn't feel the same anymore. He didn't really give things a chance.

Just finished my A-levels and now taking a gap year. Gonna be lonely next year without him. I want him back.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.