Report 1 year ago
Man, making me feel bad

I turn 20 this November and I'm only 5"4
Michael Willis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One thing I found was everyone seems to go through a major growth spurts around 16 till 18. The reason I noticed was due to the fact I was short myself, and annoyingly saw people begin tower over me. Although you may not become tall there is a chance you can have a similar height to your Dad's.

But I can understand what you are stressing about. I am a 23 yr old male, who is either 5'5 or 5'6, and has no chance of getting taller. Honestly my height annoys me at times. I even have random days where I feel extremely short and think my friends randomly look taller.

But the best advice I can give is try not to let it get you down, it is after all something out of your control. Finally, I do think you'll still grow a bit.
Jb2k04
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I’m a male 5’9 14 years old will I grow more and is that tall
HopelessAgony37
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by sfaraj)
i getchu man, im female 5 5 and 17 but i wanna be taller
So you 18 then? Aight. Noted.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by HopelessAgony37)
So you 18 then? Aight. Noted.
yo what?
BenHigham2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Jb2k04)
I’m a male 5’9 14 years old will I grow more and is that tall
That's super tall. You'll probably grow more. I'm only 4'10 and 18!
baronrogue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Its all about the genes bro.... my parents were 5'5 and 5'4 although if it helps when i was 18 i was 5'5 but im now 5'7 in my mid 20s so you can still grow up to age 25.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
google the modest man
Jburdett3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m 5”5 at 16 my mum is 5”2 and my dad is 6”1 can I acc grow because I cant stop thinking about it and I’m getting really upset about it
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jburdett3)
I’m 5”5 at 16 my mum is 5”2 and my dad is 6”1 can I acc grow because I cant stop thinking about it and I’m getting really upset about it
You can grow until the age of 21, you still have time, but I doubt you'll grow much taller, have you already had your growth spurt?
HopelessAgony37
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jburdett3)
First, are you a guy or a girl? Second, if you want to grow, stop worrying about your weight so much and start eating! If you gain fat (you will...!!) you can burn it off anytime later for the rest of your life. What you can’t do later in life is get taller. So eat the carbs, calories and take copious amounts of calcium along with your amino acids and you can truly grow!!! Also, stretch on a regular basis and do torture chamber growth stretching (do they do that where you live?) you break the bones growth plates overtime and allow them to be stretched. Like another poster said, you only have 5 years. Get busy!!
CharG3
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kevinnnn)
Im really worried about my height. As most of my friends or people around my age are at least 5'7 so i feel really short.
Most people tell me i look like im 14 due to my height and my "baby face" . And my diet its balanced and I am very active too. Also i tend to sleep 9-10 hours everyday and stretch myself often but nothing seems to work.
My dad is 5'8 and my mum about 5'2.
I have only grown 4cm in 3 years. So when i was 13 i was 161cm.

Is there a chance of me getting taller? Were any of you short at 16 and tall now?
Please write below
How tall are you now? and what did u do to improve your height if u have?
Marinelol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So what happened after 1 year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (41)
5.69%
Fairly positive (239)
33.15%
Just another year... (286)
39.67%
Is it 2020 yet? (155)
21.5%

Watched Threads