Ninjakilla2408
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm 16 and a half and my height is really worrying me. All my friends are growing up, catching up to me or growing taller than me and I'm only 5'9. Don't tell me (oh 5'9 is average) because it's not where I am from. My dad is 183cm and my mum is 161cm. Is there a chance I could grow? or put effort into growing during the summer, thanks.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ninjakilla2408)
Hi, I'm 16 and a half and my height is really worrying me. All my friends are growing up, catching up to me or growing taller than me and I'm only 5'9. Don't tell me (oh 5'9 is average) because it's not where I am from. My dad is 183cm and my mum is 161cm. Is there a chance I could grow? or put effort into growing during the summer, thanks.
TSR's biggest obsession (after Islam) is height.
Future.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Hahaha lol that's so true.
username3279922
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you will probably grow a little bit with a healthy lifestyle
try using this calculator that's probably a load of nonsense:
http://www.calculator.net/height-calculator.html
Kevinnnn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im only 5'5 and 16male ....
you should be happy .
Ninjakilla2408
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kevinnnn)
im only 5'5 and 16male ....
you should be happy .
I feel bad for you bro
study beats
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i am 5 ft 8 and i am 22 years old

are you trolling us or being serious?
tres16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know right. I want to be tall too.
Ninjakilla2408
Rep:
?
Made me feel like a right muppet when you referred a 5'5 to my post XD
I guess you do what it says on the can :/
Ninjakilla2408
Rep:
?
(Original post by study beats)
i am 5 ft 8 and i am 22 years old

are you trolling us or being serious?
No I'm not, I'm from a region in the Dinaric alps where the average height is 6ft!
Its embarrassing having 13yo 14yo cousins tower you by at least 2 inchs, so I guess I'm being a b*tch about it but oh well...
Ash8991
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Assuming you've already had your major growth spurt that everyone has, I'm afraid to say that you probably won't grow any taller :/ (I had mine at 14 and haven't grown since lol) But men don't stop physically developing until they're 21, so I've read. But if you go to the doctors and ask for an x ray, they can tell you whether or not your bones have fused (meaning that you won't grow taller).
Ninjakilla2408
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ash8991)
Assuming you've already had your major growth spurt that everyone has, I'm afraid to say that you probably won't grow any taller :/ (I had mine at 14 and haven't grown since lol) But men don't stop physically developing until they're 21, so I've read. But if you go to the doctors and ask for an x ray, they can tell you whether or not your bones have fused (meaning that you won't grow taller).
Cool, thanks for leaving a USEFUL comment here on the post, I plan on doing that very soon.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Made me feel like a right muppet when you referred a 5'5 to my post XD
I guess you do what it says on the can :/
:lol: I do try!
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Future.)
Hahaha lol that's so true.
What's your height?
I'm 6ft2 Alhamdulilah
OGGUS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:lol: I do try!
How tall are you?
OGGUS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You will grow. I was 5ft10 in year 10. And then grew 4 inches in 3 years I'm still growing I think. Scared now cuz 6ft2 is already so tall. And finding 5ft8 girls is hard.
ineedA
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Apparently 5"9 is average for a full grown male but I'm 5"9 and shorter than most of my male friends , but it really does not effect me in anyway and doesn't matter at all, unless you're trying to become a basket ball player or a pro high jumper
Mystery.
Report 2 years ago
What's with all these threads about height today
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by OGGUS)
How tall are you?
6'3". Why?
OGGUS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
6'3". Why?
Nice
That's :cool:
I put my hair up as well I might me taller then. I could be your height as my hair is up all the time
Like I have different kind of hair to most people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.78%