The Student Room Group

Lancaster university​ summer school 2017

Hello!
I just got accepted to the design summer school and was wondering if anyone else on here got in to any of the summer schools 😊
Original post by georgiareadman
Hello!
I just got accepted to the design summer school and was wondering if anyone else on here got in to any of the summer schools 😊

Hi Georgia :smile: I've been accepted onto Religious Studies - Nervous but excited!
Original post by laurxnxdavixs00
Hi Georgia :smile: I've been accepted onto Religious Studies - Nervous but excited!

I'm nervous and excited too 😊 I'm packing at the moment but I feel like I'm bringing too much 😂
Original post by astaeliza
I'm nervous and excited too 😊 I'm packing at the moment but I feel like I'm bringing too much 😂

Ahh!! I need to pack eeek!! Not sure what to bring though. What summer school have you got into and where are you travelling from if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by laurxnxdavixs00
Ahh!! I need to pack eeek!! Not sure what to bring though. What summer school have you got into and where are you travelling from if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I did design and came from a village only 20 min from Lancaster. How did you find the summer School? 😊
Hey is anybody coming to the biomedicine Sumer school this year?
I'm doing biomedicine! On the train to Lancaster currently :smile:
Original post by Mariamedicine
I'm doing biomedicine! On the train to Lancaster currently :smile:

Cool! I'm on the train too. Where are you travelling from?
Anyone doing computer science?
Original post by nathanwjec
Cool! I'm on the train too. Where are you travelling from?

Travelling from Peterborough! What about you ?
Travelling from Peterborough! What about you ?

North Wales, just connecting in chester now
Original post by nathanwjec
North Wales, just connecting in chester now

Exotic! I'll see you there then !
Exotic! I'll see you there then !

Hardly exotic... 😏🌴💃🏽 See you there. I'm wearing a bright green coat you can't miss me

Quick Reply

Latest