Exams way too close together

Watch this thread
aishah28
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This post has been deleted.
Last edited by aishah28; 4 weeks ago
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aishah28)
Can I complain to AQA for my exams being so close together?
Last week I had Psychology, sociology and history on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and again this week with the same layout! It is stressing me out because I have to choose between the 3, deciding which one I should spend most time on! I know it sounds like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but it truly is unfair. Other students in my classes have their exams rather spaced out, giving them time to revise more for each without the stress.
I agree! The stress that it puts on us students is unreal, the exam boards just don't care. Just make sure you've done enough revision prior to all of the exams, so you can get a rest after each exam.
sulaimanali
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i don't think they care...

I had a maths exam wed morning, bio thurs afternoon and chem fri morning...
sulaimanali
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It seemed stressful but I managed! The main work should have been done before and last bits and bobs should be done the evening before...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (2)
25%
They're exactly what I expected (4)
50%