Turn on thread page Beta

i think im pregnant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Ok... well you've had a lot of replies to your post. Some pretty harsh, and I can understand why. It's easy to be critical of someone who has got themselves into the position you are in. Things like condoms, the pill, abstinence etc are all good ways to protect yourself.

But... mistakes do happen so I have sympathy for you to a certain extent. When did you *maybe* get pregnant? If it was within the last 72 hours, get yourself down to a chemist as soon as possible. The morning after pill is effective for 72 hours after sex but the sooner you take it the better.

Lastly, if you are pregnant and you've already ruled out an abortion then it would appear you've left yourself with one option. And that option is to push like you've never pushed before in a few months time. Regards what to do after you've brought this baby into the world, http://www.lifeuk.org/ would be a good place to go for information.

Whatever - good luck.
    wow thank you syou have been the niceset person on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    I know that this is totally irrelevant, but I only just realised that you live in the United States. What time is it over there (if you don't mind me asking)?
    8:22pm

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been asked already - was it that 21 year old guy you were going on about earlier?

ReputationRep:
    Are all 100 members viewing this forum posting here non-stop??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yes she's adorable.
    Im 23
    much better than 15.. .. lol, I bet she is. (seriously)

ReputationRep:
    I know that this is totally irrelevant, but I only just realised that you live in the United States. What time is it over there (if you don't mind me asking)?
    8:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Sorry if this has been asked already - was it that 21 year old guy you were going on about earlier?
    no it wasnt. his name is robert and he's 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    if his name was robert, then yes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Ghostbusters!
    hahahaha - excellent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    8:30
    Wow, a big difference from here then. It's wierd talking to someone over the internet in a different timezone to me!

ReputationRep:
    Infinity.. Me thinks your clocks are fast.. I have 8:25 hurr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Of course it does aaron. I'd kiss ya if it were possible..
    Is Habosh Aaron?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe we hit so many posts on this thread so fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is Habosh Aaron?
    I was talking to you ya twit!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, a big difference from here then. It's wierd talking to someone over the internet in a different timezone to me!
    If you want to get really technical, I'm currently a day behind you.
    So you are talking to someone in the past as it is only wednesday here and technically thursday there.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe we hit so many posts on this thread so fast.
    Boredom perhaps. Other threads have had a stronger growth than this ever will

ReputationRep:
    I was talking to you ya twit!
    Well I've seen other people use that name and it seems that there are other users called the same name in the thread and they address them by their birth name rather than their username. Can get confusing

ReputationRep:
    Infinity.. Me thinks your clocks are fast.. I have 8:25 hurr.
    8:36 here. Hmmm?
    Let me see Tv says 8:30 now

ReputationRep:
    I am sooo printing this thread tomorrow morning. I'll read this if I'm ever having a bad day.. make me crack-up all over again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    no it wasnt. his name is robert and he's 16
    Regards whether you should tell him (I know this was covered a few pages back but the post rate on this thread is now just silly) I reckon you should. He is half the reason you are in this position. And I'd say it's half his fault. Why should he be blissfully unaware while you worry?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.