Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i think im pregnant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    gossip_girl, have you thought about names yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    8:36 here. Hmmm?
    Let me see Tv says 8:30 now
    yup.. now I have 8:30.. oh and aaron.. that last post.. about your name.. confused the hell outta me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    OoO.. that was low.. I LIKE IT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    oh and aaron.. that last post.. about your name.. confused the hell outta me!
    There is a thread about 3 members who you would and would not want to be in the same room with and someone said they'd like to see Aaron play guitar (Innercitylife I think). Don't know if he meant me or another Aaron on this site :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    OoO.. that was low.. I LIKE IT!
    why are you here? go away

ReputationRep:
    Not as confusing as European politics or quantum physics!!

[strange, charm, up, down, top?, bottom] = quark

This post is delivered to you by carrier pigeon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Regards whether you should tell him (I know this was covered a few pages back but the post rate on this thread is now just silly) I reckon you should. He is half the reason you are in this position. And I'd say it's half his fault. Why should he be blissfully unaware while you worry?
    Most 16 yr old boys would run a mile....and why tell him if it turns out to be nothing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is Habosh Aaron?
    *LOL*NO I'm not aaron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Regards whether you should tell him (I know this was covered a few pages back but the post rate on this thread is now just silly) I reckon you should. He is half the reason you are in this position. And I'd say it's half his fault. Why should he be blissfully unaware while you worry?
    LOl, shes just trolling for attention, she said she had sex 2 weeks ago I think, and was due for her cycle on friday, she's apparently been on here talking about other stuff today, yet it only just occurs to her at 1 am that she may be pregnant? Please I don't think so. Hell she didn't even know where to go buy a test at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    Most 16 yr old boys would run a mile....and why tell him if it turns out to be nothing?
    yer i dont think i should tell him unless im sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    *LOL*NO I'm not aaron
    That's *exactly* what Aaron would say if he didn't want to be caught.

ReputationRep:
    There is a thread about 3 members who you would and would not want to be in the same room with and someone said they'd like to see Aaron play guitar (Innercitylife I think). Don't know if he meant me or another Aaron on this site :d
    lmao, you're just plain weird! But I still luv ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    LOl, shes just trolling for attention, she said she had sex 2 weeks ago I think, and was due for her cycle on friday, she's apparently been on here talking about other stuff today, yet it only just occurs to her at 1 am that she may be pregnant? Please I don't think so. Hell she didn't even know where to go buy a test at.
    no i was due LAST friday

ReputationRep:
    She. =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    naw, don't think I will. I'm having too much fun! Oh.. BTW.. I was on YOUR side when this thread started.. but you've totally lost all sympathy you ever had from me.

ReputationRep:
    Its a free forum my dear! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no i was due LAST friday
    I've been 2 weeks late before...I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    That's *exactly* what Aaron would say if he didn't want to be caught.
    Conspiracy? I think so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    I don't think blissful ignorance is a good thing... even if the only thing he is ignorant of is the fact she is ******** herself.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.