I should think so too madam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I should think so too madam.
    Sooor-weee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Sooor-weee

You are forgiven given the context of the discussion. If only i had got there first with that line...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ooh well said!
    i dont see why anyone in their right mind would ask for advice like this on a ukl like forum!
    Shes just a little 12 year old who is moaning for attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Shes just a little 12 year old who is moaning for attention.
    im sorry but last night at 1 in the morning i didnt know where else to go. im sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im sorry but last night at 1 in the morning i didnt know where else to go. im sorry
    To bed. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    The incredible thing is you keep coming back for more :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well what the hell do you expect us to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    well what the hell do you expect us to do?
    well i got some very good advice, and none from you

ReputationRep:
    well i got some very good advice, and none from you
    And now you can leave it.

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same boat, girlfriend.....

This morning I notcied an absess in my lower abdomen. On closer inspection it turned out to be a pregnancy in the 9th month. BUT I'M MALE! OH NO! I'm too young to be a dad! What will my daughter do when she finds out? She may throw me out of the house and never talk to me..... EVER!

And yes before you ask I do know who the mother is, her name is Roberta. SHOULD I TELL HER????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshSweet)

This morning I notcied an absess in my lower abdomen. On closer inspection it turned out to be a pregnancy in the 9th month. BUT I'M MALE! OH NO! I'm too young to be a dad! What will my daughter do when she finds out? She may throw me out of the house and never talk to me..... EVER!

And yes before you ask I do know who the mother is, her name is Roberta. SHOULD I TELL HER????
    hehehe,well you should wait to see if you are really pregnant or nont,do you want to have abortion??

ReputationRep:
    No, I'll be having an "obortion" instead

ReputationRep:
    No, I'll be having an "obortion" instead
    Ok "Obortion" it is

ReputationRep:

lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered to read it all............ was she/are you preggers?

Good luck if you are and well done if not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Okay I will confuse you really now. Read below:

It is characteristic of all committee discussions and decisions that every member has a vivid recollection of them, and that every member's recollection of them differs violently from every other member's recollection; consequently we accept the convention that the official decisions are those and only those which have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials; from which it emerges with elegant inevitability, that any decision which has been officially reached would have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials, and any decisions which is not recorded in the minutes by the officials has not been officially reached, even if one or more members believe they can recollect it; so in this particular case, if the decision would have been officially reached, it would have been recorded in the minutes by the officials and it isn't so it wasn't.
    Thats the one you owed me from our chatting before. I'm not even going to BOTHER reading the damn thing. I'll just say I'M CONFUSED! And leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    Fluffy.. did you go out on another of your "****ing" rants again? always a pleasure. rotf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Thats the one you owed me from our chatting before. I'm not even going to BOTHER reading the damn thing. I'll just say I'M CONFUSED! And leave it at that.
    I understood it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I understood it.
    You would, you wrote the damn thing after all.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.