Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am trigger)
    my darling you are back! we can be parents if you like il go get the cider and we can party to some rap thats how all the slappers get pregnant!

haha hello there sweetie

lol - it sounds interesting, i've always wanted to stand by the bus-stop at 11 o'clock on a wednesday night drinking cider from a Diet Coke bottle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    haha hello there sweetie

lol - it sounds interesting, i've always wanted to stand by the bus-stop at 11 o'clock on a wednesday night drinking cider from a Diet Coke bottle.
    i swear officer its only pure apple juice!!! of down the park sharing a fag between 15 of my closest friends right on!

ReputationRep:
    this thread is seriously funny..gossip girl is 15 and thinks she's so grown up..
    haha.. has the need to tell the whole world she just had SEX..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    this thread is seriously funny..gossip girl is 15 and thinks she's so grown up..
    haha.. has the need to tell the whole world she just had SEX..
    its a sad world really!!!

ReputationRep:
    its a sad world really!!!
    if my gf got pregnant and didnt have an abortion i would push her down the stairs... kids having kids is just wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    if my gf got pregnant and didnt have an abortion i would push her down the stairs... kids having kids is just wrong
    ok thats just plain offensive dude your wrong :mad:

ReputationRep:
    ok thats just plain offensive dude your wrong :mad:
    hahah its from family guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    but still if she didnt have an abortion i would push her down something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    errr..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    so bloody what thats not acceptable i love family guy but id be horrified if i had heard that! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    err..I have a feeling MuniE is 14 yrs old and wants the whole world to know he's really funny by saying some of the worst, saddest crap I've ever heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    err..I have a feeling MuniE is 14 yrs old and wants the whole world to know he's really funny by saying some of the worst, saddest crap I've ever heard.
    i may have to agree with you there perhaps he should realise he needs certain equipment for making babies hmmmm?

ReputationRep:
    my darling you are back! we can be parents if you like il go get the cider and we can party to some rap thats how all the slappers get pregnant!
    stop taking the piss. what kind of problem have you got with me thinking i might be pregnant? its not you who has to tell you parents is it? and its not you who will have a baby at 15 is it? and yes i know ive put myself in the situation and im dealing with it, so unless you've got something like advice to say piss off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikku)
    actually im 18 and go to business school thank you very much. Stop being so ignorant that is nowhere near the worst, saddest crap you have ever heard. I would much rather make sure my gf has an abortion then raise a child while I myself am still young. First off, it would not have the right socio-economic environment to grow in and secondly how could it get the proper love and attention from a teenager or young adult who has to go to school or work around the clock. I think you are the sadly mistaken one and i truly do feel sorry for this girl if she is pregnant and decides to keep it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    stop taking the piss. what kind of problem have you got with me thinking i might be pregnant? its not you who has to tell you parents is it? and its not you who will have a baby at 15 is it? and yes i know ive put myself in the situation and im dealing with it, so unless you've got something like advice to say piss off
    so very angry is that your hormones! people like you should be sterilised you take sex for granted and then worry about the consiqences too many unwanted children are born into this world my sister being one of them and she was adopted by my parents as a 15 yr old girl gave birth to her because she couldnt be botherd to use protection so maybe you should just have a bloody test instead of whining about and piss off yourself :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    actually im 18 and go to business school thank you very much. Stop being so ignorant that is nowhere near the worst, saddest crap you have ever heard. I would much rather make sure my gf has an abortion then raise a child while I myself am still young. First off, it would not have the right socio-economic environment to grow in and secondly how could it get the proper love and attention from a teenager or young adult who has to go to school or work around the clock. I think you are the sadly mistaken one and i truly do feel sorry for this girl if she is pregnant and decides to keep it.
    :rolleyes: of course its up to you to make the descion oh wait it isnt! not your body is it? you have any idea what an abortion does to a woman phyiscally and mentally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    girls have to deal with being pregnant everyday and your taking the cowards way out,what happens if you do get her pregnant and she want to keep it? what you gonna do then? leave her

ReputationRep:
    so very angry is that your hormones! people like you should be sterilised you take sex for granted and then worry about the consiqences too many unwanted children are born into this world my sister being one of them and she was adopted by my parents as a 15 yr old girl gave birth to her because she couldnt be botherd to use protection so maybe you should just have a bloody test instead of whining about and piss off yourself :mad:
    see i agree with this, you saying forced sterilization should be used is way worse then saying i would force my gf to have an abortion or push her down certain things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    girls have to deal with being pregnant everyday and your taking the cowards way out,what happens if you do get her pregnant and she want to keep it? what you gonna do then? leave her
    well **** head, i mean gossip_girl, using a condom, having your gf on the pill and discussing these things b4 u do these acts are usually what people do....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    see i agree with this, you saying forced sterilization should be used is way worse then saying i would force my gf to have an abortion or push her down certain things.
    difference being i was making a sweep statement through anger whilst im sure you mean it and gossip girl maybe you should worry about the problem at hand?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.