Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am trigger)
    so very angry is that your hormones! people like you should be sterilised you take sex for granted and then worry about the consiqences too many unwanted children are born into this world my sister being one of them and she was adopted by my parents as a 15 yr old girl gave birth to her because she couldnt be botherd to use protection so maybe you should just have a bloody test instead of whining about and piss off yourself :mad:
    i dont take sex for granted, it was a mistake and that was that, if i am pregnant i will keep my baby and not give it up for adoption, that is take the short way out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    well **** head, i mean gossip_girl, using a condom, having your gf on the pill and discussing these things b4 u do these acts are usually what people do....
    i agree with you there before i go into a relasionship i have the sex talk and tell my bfs they wear condoms or get nothing end of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i dont take sex for granted, it was a mistake and that was that, if i am pregnant i will keep my baby and not give it up for adoption, that is take the short way out
    there are no mistakes if you were not using protection it was a planned pregnacy

ReputationRep:
    there are no mistakes if you were not using protection it was a planned pregnacy
    we were using a condom it obvioulsy didnt work did it!

ReputationRep:
    have you never heard of double dutch? you are obviously not mature enough or in a strong enough relasionship to cope wit hsex are you? have you tolg oyur bf? how old is he anyway? or was he a 1 night stand?

ReputationRep:
    ya i would even do it if i didnt have a condom cuz theres no way in hell i wanna kid... and giving it up for adoption isnt the short way out its the long way out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ya i would even do it if i didnt have a condom cuz theres no way in hell i wanna kid... and giving it up for adoption isnt the short way out its the long way out
    you still have to go through the pregnacy and become emotionally attached to the child when its born

ReputationRep:
    well the guy has to wear it for it to work

ReputationRep:
    have you never heard of double dutch? you are obviously not mature enough or in a strong enough relasionship to cope wit hsex are you? have you tolg oyur bf? how old is he anyway? or was he a 1 night stand?
    he was a 1 night stand and hes 16. i havetn told hime yet, i will when im sure im pregnant.
    all the waiting is horrible

ReputationRep:
    he was a 1 night stand and hes 16. i havetn told hime yet, i will when im sure im pregnant.
    all the waiting is horrible
    why are you waiting go to the damn chemist and spend your paper round money

ReputationRep:
    why are you waiting go to the damn chemist and spend your paper round money
    omg your so funny!
    on the thread someone said if i do it now it will say im not becasue of something so i have to wait a week or something

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahahahahahah one night stand at 15......... it would almost be better if you are pregnant, maybe u won't have another one until your 17

ReputationRep:
    omg your so funny!
    on the thread someone said if i do it now it will say im not becasue of something so i have to wait a week or something
    ok so its been less then a week so how the hell do you think that your pregnant! :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    hahahahahahahahahahahah one night stand at 15......... it would almost be better if you are pregnant, maybe u won't have another one until your 17
    see thats the kind of reaction i dont need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    she obviously has no respect for herself and the guy she slept with is a pervert

ReputationRep:
    she obviously has no respect for herself and the guy she slept with is a pervert
    he wasnt a perv.

ReputationRep:
    he wasnt a perv.
    well he thinks its ok to sleep with a 15yr old for a one night stand! jeese lady are you really that blind he is a user and will run a mile if he thinks you are preggers

ReputationRep:
    well he thinks its ok to sleep with a 15yr old for a one night stand! jeese lady are you really that blind he is a user and will run a mile if he thinks you are preggers
    ok well i will go to his parents and then i will hunt him down and kill him

ReputationRep:
    wow mature :rolleyes: why do you think your pregnant

ReputationRep:

Are you pregnant then?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.