Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that thinks it might be slightly hilarious if she really was pregnant?

yes? o..k..then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    We all wait in eager anticipation :rolleyes:
    really? me to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i am not talking crap! i dont know weather im pregnant or not yet! ok
    If you are, the GWML, ECML, WCML (sections of) will have 125mph running in a few days - engineering works are finishing - 300+ tonnes of metal - stopping distace of arround a mile - end of all worries.

ReputationRep:
    i am not talking crap! i dont know weather im pregnant or not yet! ok
    so why are you fretting....btw...check your spelling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    If you are, the GWML, ECML, WCML (sections of) will have 125mph running in a few days - engineering works are finishing - 300+ tonnes of metal - stopping distace of arround a mile - end of all worries.
    sorry what?

ReputationRep:
    really? me to!
    Oops, I lied

ReputationRep:
    sorry what?
    He's telling you to commit suicide.
    This seems a somewhat cruel way to allude to that cruel ending...

ReputationRep:
    Gossip_girl - I say f*ck the test. Tell 'Robert' that you are pregnant.

And then marry him.

It's the right thing to do y' know

ReputationRep:
    sorry what?
    I think s/he's on about trains.

ReputationRep:
    He's telling you to commit suicide.
    This seems a somewhat cruel way to allude to that cruel ending...
    i cant commit suicide! thats soooo wrong

ReputationRep:
    i cant commit suicide! thats soooo wrong
    It is rather isn't it. So darned wrong.

Edit: Excuse my sarcasm, I actually hope things turn out alright for u ironically (when it comes to my cruelness)... I should thus leave this properly now...

ReputationRep:
    It is rather isn't it. So darned wrong.

Edit: Excuse my sarcasm, I actually hope things turn out alright for u ironically (when it comes to my cruelness)... I should thus leave this properly now...
    sarcasm isn't one of the best tools to use against suicide.

A :why don't you just go and take a short walk of a long pier?

B: *kills himself*

A: ah.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to homes for 'unmarried mothers'?
    Or you could have the baby and give it away - a good short term solution, but may case problems in later life.
    You could get your parents to look after it while you have a career - they may not agree.
    The father could face up to his responsibilities - ruin his future as well
    you could get rid of it - depends on your personality - some people could take it, some couldn't. Do it privately - NHS would not be nice for these things - you need a private room really and your own dedicated Dr - not some overworked junior who way not think very much of what your doing.
    I hope you've made a mistake - it saddens me to see someone of my own age loosing what could be a bright future.
    Like many others here I came over harsh - but I do feel bad for you and you can rest assured that I am thinking of you with deepest sympathy.
    Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to homes for 'unmarried mothers'?
    Or you could have the baby and give it away - a good short term solution, but may case problems in later life.
    You could get your parents to look after it while you have a career - they may not agree.
    The father could face up to his responsibilities - ruin his future as well
    you could get rid of it - depends on your personality - some people could take it, some couldn't. Do it privately - NHS would not be nice for these things - you need a private room really and your own dedicated Dr - not some overworked junior who way not think very much of what your doing.
    I hope you've made a mistake - it saddens me to see someone of my own age loosing what could be a bright future.
    Like many others here I came over harsh - but I do feel bad for you and you can rest assured that I am thinking of you with deepest sympathy.
    Best of luck.
    thank you! we have the same birthday!lol your really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    sarcasm isn't one of the best tools to use against suicide.

A :why don't you just go and take a short walk of a long pier?

B: *kills himself*

A: ah.
    OK PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE KILLING MYSELF OK!!!
    END OF SUBJECT!

ReputationRep:
    END OF SUBJECT!
    if you think you're pregnant then you're better off speaking to people outside of the internet. if you don't like the piss being taken out of you, as has been done in this thread, then either write to Dear Deidre or go and speak to someone that can actually make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    END OF SUBJECT!
    *gutted*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    *gutted*
    piss off

ReputationRep:
    thank you! we have the same birthday!lol your really nice
    cheers, haven't been called that in a while.

So what are you going to do. Getting pregnant is not a big deal these days,but it will still ruin your future if you are not careful. I'm not going to give the lecure about taking responsibility - you've made a mistake - we all do. Your responsibility is to yourself as well. What kind of a life would the kid have? Council flat, DSS support? Would you want that? Make a career first-then have kids - better all round. If you have one now your life is really over before it has begun.
    See your GP ASAP and take it from there. they need lab tests anyway - home things can be wrong and if they are any good they GP will see you through.
    BTW: for an abortion you will need to see several Drs - and they can refuse to have anything to do with it but they have to send you to one who will.

ReputationRep:
    cheers, haven't been called that in a while.

So what are you going to do. Getting pregnant is not a big deal these days,but it will still ruin your future if you are not careful. I'm not going to give the lecure about taking responsibility - you've made a mistake - we all do. Your responsibility is to yourself as well. What kind of a life would the kid have? Council flat, DSS support? Would you want that? Make a career first-then have kids - better all round. If you have one now your life is really over before it has begun.
    See your GP ASAP and take it from there. they need lab tests anyway - home things can be wrong and if they are any good they GP will see you through.
    BTW: for an abortion you will need to see several Drs - and they can refuse to have anything to do with it but they have to send you to one who will.
    wow thanks, if you read the whole thread then you will see. my parents will chuck me out and my dad wont speak to me EVER!! So i might live with my sister who will understand, and then its from there. im sure there are like special schools and stuff i could go to. but i dont know yet if im pregnant so i have to wait

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.