Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i think im pregnant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    wow thanks, if you read the whole thread then you will see. my parents will chuck me out and my dad wont speak to me EVER!! So i might live with my sister who will understand, and then its from there. im sure there are like special schools and stuff i could go to. but i dont know yet if im pregnant so i have to wait
    So why don't you go and find out??! Surely thats the most logical and sensible thing to do before even thinking about doing anything. Will you wait 9 months to see if anything pops out, or perhaps pretend you're putting on lots of weight over the coming months. :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    So why don't you go and find out??! Surely thats the most logical and sensible thing to do before even thinking about doing anything. Will you wait 9 months to see if anything pops out, or perhaps pretend you're putting on lots of weight over the coming months. :confused: :rolleyes:
    on the thread someone said i have to wait a week or so cause other wise it will say im not when i could be, something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    So what are you going to do. Getting pregnant is not a big deal these days
    you make it sound as morally and emotionally challenging as a trip down to sainsburys for a box of tissues.

ReputationRep:
    on the thread someone said i have to wait a week or so cause other wise it will say im not when i could be, something like that
    oh right fair enough i'll take your or their word for it.

you make it sound as morally and emotionally challenging as a trip down to sainsburys for a box of tissues.
    Maybe if she'd done that in the first place there wouldn't be this situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    Maybe if she'd done that in the first place there wouldn't be this situation?
    the line --> _____________

your comment --> x

ReputationRep:
    You can go to a clinic there should be one in your local area which would be anonymous and they can give you a test which should be accurate now. If you arent that far gone but past the morning after pill stage they may be able to advise you of ways other than abortion - for some being fitted with the coil is an option. If you are too far gone for anything other than abortion or want advice about keeping the baby or options such as adoption, the clinic would know far more than anyone on here. Also you could try ringing childline now for confidential advice, I dont think that childline even comes up on the phone bill.

ReputationRep:
    Gossip girl, I hope your parents look at the history on your computer and find this thread. Then maybe it would be sooner you'd get "packed off to Aunty Mabel's for a year" and we could have some peace........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshSweet)
    Gossip girl, I hope your parents look at the history on your computer and find this thread. Then maybe it would be sooner you'd get "packed off to Aunty Mabel's for a year" and we could have some peace........
    omg they can look at what on my comp? they can find out?
    dont lie

ReputationRep:
    Well, im not going to believe her until we see a placenta or something. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Well, im not going to believe her until we see a placenta or something. :rolleyes:
    i dont think so, that is just nasty

ReputationRep:
    omg they can look at what on my comp? they can find out?
    dont lie
    Why are you worrying? They may notice for themsleves in a few months!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Infact, if they are smart enough, they can find this out with 99% certanty. Oh, and by the way, IP of your computer is in logbook of this forum. If you got broadband or network card this is less of a problem.
    There are a couple of things you can do to protect yourself (well, from this I mean) but it is not 100% protection. Rather like the condom...

ReputationRep:
    A few minutes in the microwave, a few onions and new potatoes... it's not so nasty then.....

ReputationRep:
    See it from our position. People come on here all the time saying stuff like "Im pregnant" "IM dying" etc... just to get attention. Your history on here points to this. Its not nasty, its an observation, whether true or not i am entitled to my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone mentioned that her parents can have the father of the child thrown in jail for statuatory rape?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone mentioned that her parents can have the father of the child thrown in jail for statuatory rape?
    yep they have and he can be put on the sex offenders register as well but im dont know yet
    SO WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    This is better than the tv.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I've not read the whole thread because it's faaar to long. Anyway, go to the doctors get checked out, that way you'll know for sure and maybe ask about going on the pill to prevent any accidents occuring in the future.

ReputationRep:
    They won't do anything like that. They'll just kick her out the house and not talk to her again..... EVER!!!!

ReputationRep:
    OK a 10er says shes not. Any takers?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.