i think im pregnant Watch

This discussion is closed.
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is the morning after pill considered abortion?
yasminouchka
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cant believe this thread is still on, i mean c'mon it's obviously a 15 year old spoiled brat seeking some attention, she's so pathetic, really move on gossip girl, stop annoying evryone with your fake baby story,get a life and for god's sake stop lying!! it's so obvious that ure talkin ****, because if u were serious u would never talk about such an important issue on a forum during 2 days, so really shut the **** up and just stop ure silly game. :rolleyes:
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yasminouchka)
cant believe this thread is still on, i mean c'mon it's obviously a 15 year old spoiled brat seeking some attention, she's so pathetic, really move on gossip girl, stop annoying evryone with your fake baby story,get a life and for god's sake stop lying!! it's so obvious that ure talkin ****, because if u were serious u would never talk about such an important issue on a forum during 2 days, so really shut the **** up and just stop ure silly game. :rolleyes:
ya she made the exact thread a couple months ago thats why i am being so mean to her so everyone who reads my posts can relax a little now, but still is the morning after pill considered abortion?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
but still is the morning after pill considered abortion?
Depends on your viewpoint.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yasminouchka)
As ive said from the start!

A 12 year old wanting attention. Ignore her.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
As ive said from the start!

A 12 year old wanting attention. Ignore her.
How ironic.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Depends on your viewpoint.
well after posting on this thread in the morning lets just say i had a very ironic day
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
well after posting on this thread in the morning lets just say i had a very ironic day
Care to expand?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Care to expand?
nope but i will say i didnt have to push her lol
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
nope but i will say i didnt have to push her lol
Okay I think where you're coming from, it is late for me
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
what the hell do i do?
im 15 i cant be a single mum, if my parents find out they will chuck me out and my dad wont chat to me EVER!!!!
serioulsy i need help and i dont want to have an obortion
Next time don't be so stupid.
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
can't be bothered to read the whole thing so sorry if it's already been said

morning after pill
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sashh)
can't be bothered to read the whole thing so sorry if it's already been said

morning after pill
you don't think that's a bit late?
lol
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
ya she made the exact thread a couple months ago thats why i am being so mean to her so everyone who reads my posts can relax a little now, but still is the morning after pill considered abortion?
wtf? when did i make the exact thread????
well please tell me casue ive only been on here like 3 months or something, so stop chatting crap
kirbz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't start getting paranoid until you've taken a test - way too many of my friends, including myself get paranoid and there is nothing to worry about. What gives you reason to think you are?
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what the hell do i do?
im 15 i cant be a single mum, if my parents find out they will chuck me out and my dad wont chat to me EVER!!!!
serioulsy i need help and i dont want to have an obortion
What makes you think you're pregnant, what symptoms are you showing? When do you think it might have happened, and did you use protection?

I know from experience that worrying about it only makes it worse - for me, it turned out I just missed a period and my having stressed out about it so much just made it later and later!
ace_justncase
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wtf? when did i make the exact thread????
well please tell me casue ive only been on here like 3 months or something, so stop chatting crap
If your really telling the truth why are you still sitting on this board replying to all the replies? why have you not gone and done something about it? GO NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

This is the best and most sensible advice anyone has given you yet.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*cough* troll *cough*
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Knight-Errant)
Next time don't be so stupid.
Did you even think before you posted? Because thats a really useful comment.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=callous
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by ace_justncase)
If your really telling the truth why are you still sitting on this board replying to all the replies? why have you not gone and done something about it? GO NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

This is the best and most sensible advice anyone has given you yet.
i would but if i take a test now it will say that im not pregnant even though i could be
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads