Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i would but if i take a test now it will say that im not pregnant even though i could be
    You need to see a doctor ASAP. Even if you haven't done the test yet - he will be well placed to advise you about your options.

ReputationRep:
    ok people im doin a test 2marrow
    juss to let you all know

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get the results of the test you want. You need to realise your overall ambition in life whether you want a career (evryone on UKL seems very smart)or too look after your children....
    all the best, hope evrythin goes to plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am trigger)
    if your sister jumped undr a bridge would you do it? im off this convo is pointless we all know your lying anyway :rolleyes:
    The expression is:
    Jumped off a bridge
    or Jumped under a car

not Jumped under a bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Don't worry about it, just get yourself a Gucci bag for £5 down t' market.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    omg they can look at what on my comp? they can find out?
    dont lie

Its ok gossip_girl. you can delete the history. go to history, just right click the thing you want to get rid of then press delete. I do it sometimes when Im supposed to be studying and I go on harry potter websites.

ReputationRep:
    ok people im doin a test 2marrow
    juss to let you all know
    At last.The grand moment we've been waiting for.

ReputationRep:
    We should turn this into a soap opera.

synopsis episode 1.

STONE, A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL DOESNT KNOW WHETHER SHE IS PREGNANT. HER FATHER, BRICK WILL DISINHERIT HER IF SHE IS. BUT IF SHE IS PREGNANT, THE FATHER COULD BE EITHER, SIGN, WINDOW OR SPANNER.

ReputationRep:
    see thats the kind of reaction i dont need
    Well what kind of reaction are you thinking of receiving?

sorry I can't be arsed to read all this stuff on this thread. Can you/someone give me an overview of what happened and your/her current situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    We should turn this into a soap opera.

synopsis episode 1.

STONE, A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL DOESNT KNOW WHETHER SHE IS PREGNANT. HER FATHER, BRICK WILL DISINHERIT HER IF SHE IS. BUT IF SHE IS PREGNANT, THE FATHER COULD BE EITHER, SIGN, WINDOW OR SPANNER.
    You shouldn't have said the father could be 'spanner' - now I'm imagining all sorts of things..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    You shouldn't have said the father could be 'spanner' - now I'm imagining all sorts of things..........
    Lol, this is a bad dilemma for the gossip girl.........
    By the way gossip girl when will you the results for the pregnany test???? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yay or nay gossip girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenBenBen)
    sorry I can't be arsed to read all this stuff on this thread. Can you/someone give me an overview of what happened and your/her current situation?
    suree... Hoebag gossip_girl.. CLAIMS to have had sex around 2 weeks ago, she THINKS the condom they "used" didn't work. And she's only a few days late. She won't tell anyone anything that would actually help them help her. AND if she DID get a pregnancy test like she said she did.. she ISN'T telling anyone what the results are.. probably negative.

Oh.. btw.. this thread has turned into a diss the gossip_girl thread.. pretty much. And if you go back and read the posts at the beginning of the thread.. its pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    Poor gossip_girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Poor gossip_girl!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... I hope thats sarcasm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... I hope thats sarcasm!
    Half and Half. I do in a way feel sorry for this girl, but on the other hand I don't really know whether she's lying or not, and I don't really know what she is like. So I just stay away from taking the p***!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Half and Half. I do in a way feel sorry for this girl, but on the other hand I don't really know whether she's lying or not, and I don't really know what she is like. So I just stay away from taking the p***!
    lmao.. ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Its ok gossip_girl. you can delete the history. go to history, just right click the thing you want to get rid of then press delete. I do it sometimes when Im supposed to be studying and I go on harry potter websites.
    You mean Hairy Porter right?

ReputationRep:
    Remove this thread already

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.