The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gossip_girl
you want me to get a abortion dont you, well if i am pregnant i wont
and i wil learn to live with it, its my child and i will love it

A pet is for life, not just for Christmas.

But you don't have a kitten - you have a £200,000 liability that will ruin your life, not long after it's started (and cry like a mofo too).

All I can say is that I hope it was good for you. :smile:
People don't like gossip_girl do they?
gossip_girl
yes his name is robert, and i can get in contct with him. should i tell him?

Then cry to his ass not ours. Sorry for that. But if you're worried that YOU'RE pregnant.. it only makes sense to talk to the man/men you think could be the father.
gossip_girl
because i dont want to be pregnant at 15!!!!!!!

Then wait until you're 16 until you have it.
Either way, stop complaining on here. We don't have a time machine that can take you back, so that you can stop yourself, since you're not accepting that you'll either have to be pregnant at 15, or have an abortion, or have it adopted. You won't even listen to anyone's advice, you won't answer any relevant questions until they've been thrown in your face 20 times, so why should we bother trying to help you, when you obviously don't want the help.
gossip_girl
because i dont want to be pregnant at 15!!!!!!!

Maybe you should have thought about that before you got drunk and slept with some guy.

Go to the doctors, family planning clinic etc, as soon as possible. You'll find out what your options are, and then you can make your decision about what to do.
Zapsta
Why don't you want an abortion?

Assuming she'd be granted it.
mobbdeeprob
A pet is for life, not just for Christmas.

But you don't have a kitten - you have a £200,000 liability that will ruin your life, not long after it's started (and cry like a mofo too).

All I can say is that I hope it was good for you. :smile:

I hope it sucked ass. :cool:
Reply 127
gossip_girl

NO!!! You don't know anything for sure yet! Don't tell him unless you are positive that you are pregnant....and the only way you can be is by taking a test.
who_me
NO!!! You don't know anything for sure yet! Don't tell him unless you are positive that you are pregnant....and the only way you can be is by taking a test.

Or by waiting 9 months and seeing if something pops out :rolleyes: :tongue:
Fleff
Then wait until you're 16 until you have it.
Either way, stop complaining on here. We don't have a time machine that can take you back, so that you can stop yourself, since you're not accepting that you'll either have to be pregnant at 15, or have an abortion, or have it adopted. You won't even listen to anyone's advice, you won't answer any relevant questions until they've been thrown in your face 20 times, so why should we bother trying to help you, when you obviously don't want the help.

ROTF!
Reply 130
icetopaz_h454

hehehe, :biggrin:
Reply 131
who_me

thanks
Reply 132
gossip_girl

Yes.
Reply 133
gossip_girl

I'm gonna give you the benifit of the doubt for a second, No you shouldn't tell him until you have taken a test and the results say positive. There is no reason you should stress him out unnessacarilly.
Reply 134
gossip_girl
thanks

So you can't be a gossip_girl on this one just yet.
Reply 135
Infinity
You haven't answered my question. Aside from being late why are you so sure you are pregnant?

Don't waste your time, she is obviously just seeking attention. If anyone is genuinely in this situation and reading this thread looking for advice then there are a good few places you can turn for help. Here is not one of them.

Personally I would put money on Pope Gregory IX being pregnant before believing gossip_girl is!
Fleff
Or by waiting 9 months and seeing if something pops out :rolleyes: :tongue:

She USED to have my sympathy.. but once she said she was drunk, 15, didn't really want to have sex in the first place... BEING THE MAJOR ROTF, and hasn't even missed her damn period yet.. she lost it.
Reply 137
icetopaz_h454

That's like saying "Stalin could be a bit mean sometimes".
drago di giada
ROTF!

Haha, that made me laugh too! :biggrin:

Maybe we're just from the old school.
drago di giada
She USED to have my sympathy.. but once she said she was drunk, 15, didn't really want to have sex in the first place... BEING THE MAJOR ROTF, and hasn't even missed her damn period yet.. she lost it.

She never had it. Assuming it is infact a 'she' that is... Afterall, we can't be sure...

Latest

Trending

Trending