Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i think im pregnant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    thanks
    I told my bf when I thought I was. And he really calmed me down about it. I think its a good idea to tell him that there's a possibility. And if he really cares about you.. he'll try to keep you calm. If he doesn't care for you.. then HA HA HA HA HA.. I laugh at you!.. your stupidity for sleeping with some jiggahead who doesn't even care for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave134)
    Don't waste your time, she is obviously just seeking attention. If anyone is genuinely in this situation and reading this thread looking for advice then there are a good few places you can turn for help. Here is not one of them.

Personally I would put money on Pope Gregory IX being pregnant before believing gossip_girl is!
    Yeh, this is complete *******s to be honest. I've known people to be in sketchy situations like this - and coming onto an education forum at 1.00am was not their first port of call, strangely enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    She never had it. Assuming it is infact a 'she' that is... Afterall, we can't be sure...
    ok im a girl im 15 i think im pregnant.
    im not looking for sympathy im looking for advice which i have got from all you good or bad i will take it in and deal with it.
    i will get a test in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Haha, that made me laugh too!

Maybe we're just from the old school.
    lol, how old are YOU?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, this is complete *******s to be honest. I've known people to be in sketchy situations like this - and coming onto an education forum at 1.00am was not their first port of call, strangely enough...
    Yeah, but some of the stuff gossip_girl comes out with is amusing... Or at least some of the replies, anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    I told my bf when I thought I was. And he really calmed me down about it. I think its a good idea to tell him that there's a possibility. And if he really cares about you.. he'll try to keep you calm. If he doesn't care for you.. then HA HA HA HA HA.. I laugh at you!.. your stupidity for sleeping with some jiggahead who doesn't even care for you.
    LOL at the word 'jiggahead'...I may have to use that some time....remind me to rep you!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, how old are YOU?

ReputationRep:
    im not looking for sympathy im looking for advice which i have got from all you good or bad i will take it in and deal with it.
    *smacks you across the face* WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU HAD SEX? A WEEK AGO MAYBE?!? THE TEST WON'T GIVE YOU RESULTS UNTIL YOU'RE A FEW WEEKS INTO THE PREGNANCY!.. I believe it was something like.. a month maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I'm the Queen.

ReputationRep:
    I feel old

ReputationRep:
    who do i call? where do i go?
    like you said its 1 am and this was the first place i could think of seen as many of you have had sex before and might be able to help me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    LOL at the word 'jiggahead'...I may have to use that some time....remind me to rep you!!
    .. if I remember.. lol.

ReputationRep:
    *smacks you across the face* WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU HAD SEX? A WEEK AGO MAYBE?!? THE TEST WON'T GIVE YOU RESULTS UNTIL YOU'RE A FEW WEEKS INTO THE PREGNANCY!.. I believe it was something like.. a month maybe.
    what you sayin i have to wait to see if im pregnant!
    how am i gonna deal with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I feel old
    lmao.. of couse you do aaron.

oh.. mobbdeeprob.. I'm 16 lol.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell do i do?
    im 15 i cant be a single mum, if my parents find out they will chuck me out and my dad wont chat to me EVER!!!!
    serioulsy i need help and i dont want to have an obortion

I have great sympathy for your future child.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if this halfwit came back with a box of Dairylea Dunkers instead of the kit, to be quite frank. She clearly doesn't know where the pharmacy is anyway - seeing as she is in the mess in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    who do i call?
    Ghostbusters!

ReputationRep:
    what you sayin i have to wait to see if im pregnant!
    how am i gonna deal with that?
    You made your bed, now lay in it. I had to wait, every other female has to wait. Like I said before, YOU'RE 15! YOU'RE ABNORBAL WITH YOUR CYCLE! EVERYONE IS AT 15.. unless they're on the pill.. but obviously you're not. And again.. like I said before.. SEX THROWS YOUR CYCLE OFF! YOU'RE JUST LATE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Ghostbusters!
    LOL - I was just about to post that!!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AndyT][QUOTE=gossip_girl]who do i call?

Ghostbusters!
    piss off

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.