Turn on thread page Beta

i think im pregnant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    *smacks you across the face* WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU HAD SEX? A WEEK AGO MAYBE?!? THE TEST WON'T GIVE YOU RESULTS UNTIL YOU'RE A FEW WEEKS INTO THE PREGNANCY!.. I believe it was something like.. a month maybe.
    LOL! 2 weeks depending on how fast your body produces the pregnancy horomones that the test reads. Most doctors want you to be 2 weeks late before running a standard in office piss test though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Ghostbusters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I wouldn't be surprised if this halfwit came back with a box of Dairylea Dunkers instead of the kit, to be quite frank. She clearly doesn't know where the pharmacy is anyway - seeing as she is in the mess in the first place.
    omg! ok.. do you have aim or yim.. or even msn?!? We have sooo got to talk in the future!

Another person I must rep.. so many people.. so little time. *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    what you sayin i have to wait to see if im pregnant!
    how am i gonna deal with that?
    well you're not gonna have an abortion anyway so it doesn't really matter...it's not as if 'time is of the essence'....you've got 9 months to wait, you might as well wait a few more weeks! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    LOL! 2 weeks depending on how fast your body produces the pregnancy horomones that the test reads. Most doctors want you to be 2 weeks late before running a standard in office piss test though.
    *smacks her head* I have to ask.. I'm sure I'm going to regret it.. but I have to ask.. How do you know this?!?

ReputationRep:
    Well, to be honest, when you knew you were going to start having sex, you should've gone to a clinic and got the pill as well as using a condom. That way you can feel a bit more confident about sex and not worry about pregnancy if the condom doesn't do it's job. If you didn't take a pill you should have gone to a clinic to take the morning after pill because you have 72 hours to do that. Just a little bit of information for the future if you are found not to be pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    who do i call? where do i go?
    like you said its 1 am and this was the first place i could think of seen as many of you have had sex before and might be able to help me!
    Wait, so it just occured to you at 1 in the morning that you might be preggers?
    LMAO! HA HA That is tooo ****ing funny!

ReputationRep:
    ok.. give me a yell if I told you I had to rep you.. PM me and I'll do it as soon as I'm able.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully by remaining patient (and keeping your legs closed).

ReputationRep:
    *shakes her head* sad sad sad

ReputationRep:
    *smacks her head* I have to ask.. I'm sure I'm going to regret it.. but I have to ask.. How do you know this?!?
    Been there done that.
    I have a 3 year old little girl. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Ghostbusters!
    BBBHAHAHAHAHAHABBBHAHAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    Been there done that.
    I have a 3 year old little girl. :eek:
    awww... is she cute? I'm afraid to ask.. how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    BBBHAHAHAHAHAHABBBHAHAHAHAHAHA
    *laughs histerically* I'm sorry.. but WTF?!?

ReputationRep:
    Ok... well you've had a lot of replies to your post. Some pretty harsh, and I can understand why. It's easy to be critical of someone who has got themselves into the position you are in. Things like condoms, the pill, abstinence etc are all good ways to protect yourself.

But... mistakes do happen so I have sympathy for you to a certain extent. When did you *maybe* get pregnant? If it was within the last 72 hours, get yourself down to a chemist as soon as possible. The morning after pill is effective for 72 hours after sex but the sooner you take it the better.

Lastly, if you are pregnant and you've already ruled out an abortion then it would appear you've left yourself with one option. And that option is to push like you've never pushed before in a few months time. Regards what to do after you've brought this baby into the world, http://www.lifeuk.org/ would be a good place to go for information.

Whatever - good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I know that this is totally irrelevant, but I only just realised that you live in the United States. What time is it over there (if you don't mind me asking)?

ReputationRep:
    what the hell do i do?
    im 15 i cant be a single mum, if my parents find out they will chuck me out and my dad wont chat to me EVER!!!!
    serioulsy i need help and i dont want to have an obortion
    You can always put the baby in your pink gucci bag, yet another fashion accessory.

ReputationRep:
    *laughs histerically* I'm sorry.. but WTF?!?

ReputationRep:
    Of course it does aaron. I'd kiss ya if it were possible..

ReputationRep:
    awww... is she cute? I'm afraid to ask.. how old are you?
    Yes she's adorable.
    Im 23

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.