The Student Room Group

Have you Guys finished your exams?

I only have 2 , P1 &P2 physics papers and an R.E paper what about you guys, have you finished and how did you find all the exams you did? how would you rate all of them.

on a different note I seriously can not believe that i managed to get through these exams without having a severe breakdown *touch wood well i mean i had 2 mini breakdowns when i was revising for maths P2 and chemistry C2&3 and hardly had enough sleep but you know what i gave it everything i had revised like a mad person and sometimes for 8 hrs a day and it payed of topics i would struggle with i found easy during the exams. I'm literally so fricking proud of myself as i have on and off anxiety and depression and that was heightened during yr11 especially towards the end which made me miss a lot of school so for me to get through the exams without being seriously depressed is an achievement in an of itself and even if i don't get the best grades i'm still going to be proud of myself because i did the best of my ability and got through them. THANK YOU JESUS.
I never had any. Good luck with the ones you have left, the moment you finish your last exam you will feel the craziest high ever.
Original post by sociolstudent
I only have 2 , P1 &P2 physics papers and an R.E paper what about you guys, have you finished and how did you find all the exams you did? how would you rate all of them.

on a different note I seriously can not believe that i managed to get through these exams without having a severe breakdown *touch wood well i mean i had 2 mini breakdowns when i was revising for maths P2 and chemistry C2&3 and hardly had enough sleep but you know what i gave it everything i had revised like a mad person and sometimes for 8 hrs a day and it payed of topics i would struggle with i found easy during the exams. I'm literally so fricking proud of myself as i have on and off anxiety and depression and that was heightened during yr11 especially towards the end which made me miss a lot of school so for me to get through the exams without being seriously depressed is an achievement in an of itself and even if i don't get the best grades i'm still going to be proud of myself because i did the best of my ability and got through them. THANK YOU JESUS.

well done to you and GOOD LUCK FOR THE LAST 2 EXAMS!!!
and yes I have finished:smile:
Original post by jiggly_puff
I never had any. Good luck with the ones you have left, the moment you finish your last exam you will feel the craziest high ever.

already kinda feeling just waiting for these last 3 now
I have one more P2, then am a free bird whose going to fly from my school. 😂
Reply 5
I have 1 exam left, Physics (P3). What's even better, is that I have a whole day "break" (as in no exams on that day, not as in a relaxing break lol) to revise just Physics, then I have the exam on Friday, and I'm done!

Quick Reply

Latest