The Student Room Group

QinetiQ graduate scheme 2017

hello everyone,

I recently attended the assessment centre for cyber security graduate 2017 on the 5th of June.

I wondered if anyone had heard back? they said they would get back to us Monday or Tuesday and I haven't heard anything. A little worried I've been forgotten about :/

Cheers :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by athena1993
hello everyone,

I recently attended the assessment centre for cyber security graduate 2017 on the 5th of June.

I wondered if anyone had heard back? they said they would get back to us Monday or Tuesday and I haven't heard anything. A little worried I've been forgotten about :/

Cheers :smile:

It's been just over a week then so don't worry, they might just be busy :smile:

I've had a company come back to me a week or two after they said they would and was presented with an offer. Give it another week or so.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
It's been just over a week then so don't worry, they might just be busy :smile:

I've had a company come back to me a week or two after they said they would and was presented with an offer. Give it another week or so.

Okay! that makes me feel a bit better :smile: Do you think I should email them or just leave it a few more days?
Reply 3
Original post by athena1993
Okay! that makes me feel a bit better :smile: Do you think I should email them or just leave it a few more days?

Give it a week as I said, they could be busy and it's only been 1 or 2 days since the estimated response date. Don't worry, if they said they'll get back to you, they will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest