Missbekahxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How did everyone find it? What's did people write about?
I did America in the 1920's
Nazi germany
Race relations
Future.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Missbekahxo)
Nazi germany
Race relations
Did the same as you.
Liked the first question.
Nazi Germany was ok.
Race Relations... well *kills herself*
purpsdonk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Missbekahxo)
Nazi germany
Race relations
I did Weimar Germany, Nazi Germany and Vietnam. I found it alright, but I started to worry since everyone else had done like 8-10 sides while I only did 7.5 sides. How many sides did you do?
Missbekahxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by purpsdonk)
I did Weimar Germany, Nazi Germany and Vietnam. I found it alright, but I started to worry since everyone else had done like 8-10 sides while I only did 7.5 sides. How many sides did you do?
I filled the booklet
Pastelx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did exactly the same!

Thought the questions were all really nice, particularly Hitler's Germany

Didn't think there was a great deal of Civil Rights progress because of the living standards but there was a lot of say about the decade so that was okay...

Surprised how much time I had too! Never done it under 1h 45 minutes before but this time I finished with 8 minutes to spare!
Pastelx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did Weimar Germany, Nazi Germany and Vietnam. I found it alright, but I started to worry since everyone else had done like 8-10 sides while I only did 7.5 sides. How many sides did youu do?
I filled 7.5 sides of a 8-page answer booklet dw! Quality not quantity!
chicken123456789
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Found it pretty good apart from the Dien Pien Phu 8 marker on Vietnam. Think I explained 2 reasons but wrote then after wrote about the vietminh driving out Japanese which is completely wrong. Don't know how many marks I would lose for this.
username2552331
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did Tsardom to Communism, Stalin's Dictatorship, and Race Relations. I felt pretty happy with it all. I wrote about 7 pages, but my handwriting is quite small.
wisdomdjuke2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
were you supposed to mention the other factors of the 12 mark and 10 mark question. I feel like i wont pass as i done about over 6 and a 1/2 pages
FopePrancis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What exam board is this? Obviously not OCR.
lolasmithy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I thought Nazi Germany went great, until I found out that my alternative I did for the 12 marker (The Reichstag fire) was the Enabling act and it is the SAME THING AS REICHSTAG FIRE
Francis197
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lolasmithy)
I thought Nazi Germany went great, until I found out that my alternative I did for the 12 marker (The Reichstag fire) was the Enabling act and it is the SAME THING AS REICHSTAG FIRE

That happened to me too But i talked about the SA In my counter argument how they stopped ppl from voting against passing the enabling act but i don't think i got it right
Pastelx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg are you kidding me????????? Wait I swear I did a 12 mark the other day which my teacher wrote where I compared propaganda, the Reichstag Fire and the Enabling Act and my teacher said it was fine??
Pastelx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FopePrancis)
What exam board is this? Obviously not OCR.
AQA GCSE History B
Hassan123786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This will actually be the death of me, are you sure becuase Reichstag was in 1933 and Enablement Act was 1934, i talked about the death of Hindenburg and the co-olition formed with the Nazis i was semi confident with this paper but idkkkk anymore.
purpsdonk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hassan123786)
This will actually be the death of me, are you sure becuase Reichstag was in 1933 and Enablement Act was 1934, i talked about the death of Hindenburg and the co-olition formed with the Nazis i was semi confident with this paper but idkkkk anymore.
You are completely right, the enabling act isn't the same thing as the reichstag fire, the reichstag fire caused Hindenburg to pass the laws that banned the communists. The enabling act is completely different and comes into play after he becomes fuhrer.
chicken123456789
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You are completely right, the enabling act isn't the same thing as the reichstag fire, the reichstag fire caused Hindenburg to pass the laws that banned the communists. The enabling act is completely different and comes into play after he becomes fuhrer.
The Reichstag fire led to the enabling act
purpsdonk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chicken123456789)
The Reichstag fire led to the enabling act
It led to the law of protection of people and the state, this essentially banned communists, the enabling act was gained by him during his chancellorship (sorry not when he was the fuhrer). It was passed by doing a deal with the centre catholic party to get 2/3 majority. The only way the reichstag fire had anything to do with it is that it made the reichstag inoperable, so they had to use the kroll opera and the SA looked more menacing there (as the opera is compact), so people got scared and voted for the bill to be passed.
Ellie Arbuckle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys I did the roaring 20s, Hitler's Germany and race relations. I was really happy With the first two sections but then for the twelve mark civil rights one I freaked out a little bit and talked about everything I knew the 50s like the Jim Crow laws, kkk, brown vs Topeka, Montgomery bus boycott. Anything I knew I was throwing in😂😂
lolasmithy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Francis197)
That happened to me too But i talked about the SA In my counter argument how they stopped ppl from voting against passing the enabling act but i don't think i got it right
It's so sad I actually thought it was a good answer as well but my teacher was like no sorry (
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (134)
58.77%
No (52)
22.81%
Not sure (42)
18.42%

Watched Threads